31 Roughal Park,
Downpatrick, BT30 6HB
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Alexander Reid & Frazer Estate Agents
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- A delightful detached family home with garage and gorgeous views
- Sun lounge with beautiful views
- Lounge with wood burning stove fireplace
- Reception hall which is perfect for dining
- Kitchen with half and half door
- Four bedroom layout
- Main bathroom with separate shower
- Two ground floor bedrooms and two first floor bedrooms
- Mature and beautifully arranged gardens with wonderful outlook and views
- Mature rear gardens with an array of trees and mature shrubs
- Solid maghogany windows with double glazing and pvc facia with lighting
The accommodation comprises a front sun room with views, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen, reception hall, four bedrooms and bathroom. The home occupies a mature and beautiful site which has an array of trees and shrubs making this a wonderful place to enjoy.
To view please call our sales team for an appointment.
Alexander Reid & Frazer 02844619966
- ENTRANCE LOOUNGE
- 5.611m x 2.157m (18' 5" x 7' 1")
Entrance sun lounge taking in the lovely views. Television point, pvc windows, feature brick wall and views.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.622m x 3.763m (15' 2" x 12' 4")
DINING ROOM - reception hall suitable for dining room space
- 6.082m x 3.964m (19' 11" x 13' 0")
Spacious lounge with feature stove fireplace, cornicing, television point and views.
- 3.923m x 2.554m (12' 10" x 8' 5")
High and low level neatly presented kitchen with recess for cooker, plumbed for dishwasher, stainless steel sink and drainer. Half & Half rear door leading to the gardens. Second door to the lounge.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.993m x 2.712m (9' 10" x 8' 11")
Built in wardrobe, built in slide wardrobes with mirrors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- White suite to comprise attractive wall tiling, bath with mixer taps, separate shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.628m x 3.151m (11' 11" x 10' 4")
Lovley views across to Downpatrick Cathedral and surrounding countryside. Built in wardrobes and vanity sink
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.524m x 3.136m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
Built in wardrobes with vanity sink
- Stunning gardens surrounding this fine home which are extensively maintained and offer a gardeners delight for anyone keen on gardening. A tarmac driveway with entrance pillars and gates, single garage, rear and front mature lawns and an array of trees and shrubs.
Schools near 31 Roughal Park, Downpatrick, BT30 6HB
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.