- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Agricultural Holding comprising detached house, annex, range of outbuildings and land extending to approx. 60 acres
- Excellent family accommodation
- uPVC double glazing, fascia & soffits
- Residential farm with 58.58 acres (23.72 Ha) of agricultural land with attractive farm house, yard and a range of farm buildings. The property is located approximately 7 miles from Ballymoney & 13 miles from Ballymena and can be easily accessed via a number of roads. There are no Single Farm Payment entitlements sold with the land.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With tiled floor.
- Lounge: 5.05m x 3.71m (16'7 x 12'2)
- With feature open fireplace with clady stone surround and TV point.
- Dining Room: 5.00m x 3.71m (16'5 x 12'2)
- With feature fireplace with polished granite surround and gas fire inset, points for wall lights and picture rail.
- Kitchen/Dining: 7.34m x 5.69m (24'1 x 18'8)
- Fully fitted with eye and low level solid wood units, concealed underlighting, pelmet with recessed lighting, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, half tiled around around worktops, built-in eye level double oven, built-in 5 ring gas hob, built-in extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, built-in 'Stanely' range with inglenook surround, breakfast bar with seating, and tiled floor.
- Snug: 5.54m x 4.62m (18'2 x 15'2)
- With points for wall lights and French doors leading to rear.
- Rear Hall:
- With tiled floor and understairs storage.
- Utility Room: 4.42m x 3.84m (14'6 x 12'7)
- With double drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer and pine strip ceiling with strip lighting.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With hotpress and access to roofspace.
- Master Bedroom: 3.86m x 3.45m (12'8 x 11'4)
- With built-in triple wardrobes and ensuite comprising: fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2: 4.57m x 2.79m (15'0 x 9'2)
- With built-in triple wardrobes, TV point and telephone point.
- Bedroom 3: 3.71m x 3.25m (12'2 x 10'8)
- With double built-in wardrobe, recessed lighting and TV point.
- Bedroom 4: 2.84m x 2.82m (9'4 x 9'3)
- Bedroom 5/Lounge: 5.08m x 3.86m (16'8 x 12'8)
- With laminate woos flooring.
- Bathroom 1:
- With suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment, fully clad walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, points for wall lights and half panelled wall.
- Bathroom 2:
- With suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls and hotpress.
- Potential Annex/Office
- Property approached by a good concrete laneway. Enclosed concrete yard with range of sheds and outbuildings. Small Paddock to rear.
- Large Barn: 17.68m x 13.72m (58'0 x 45'0)
- With power, water, drinkers, penned for sheep and dual double doors.
- Cattle handling facilities:
- The lands comprise of approx. 11 good sized fields which completely surround the dwelling house. Approximately 33 acres of the lands is good arable land with the remainder consisting of rough grazing and part bog land.
- Solicitors Doherty & Brennan
33 New Row
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »