- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb semi-detached property located in a popular development
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid oak floor
- Living room with an oak floor and a feature fireplace
- Dining room with a sliding door to the garden and with access to the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar
- Detached garage with a utility area, light and power
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms- one with mirrored slide robes
- Bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite
- Oil heating and double glazed throughout
- Fantastic rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front garden laid in lawn and a lengthy driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationMake Life Rosey!
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a beautiful semi-detached property located in a popular residential area off the Knockmore Road. It offers a stylish decor, two reception rooms, lovely gardens and well-proportioned bedrooms that combine to make a wonderful home that is ideally suited to first time buyers and young families.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid oak floor, a living room with a feature fireplace, a solid oak floor and French doors to a dining room which in turn offers access to the garden and to a modern kitchen that benefits from integrated appliances. Upstairs offers three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. There is a detached garage with light, power and a utility area.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a lengthy driveway leading to the garage. The rear garden offers a good-sized flat lawn and a patio area where you can enjoy some al fresco dining.
Rosewood Glen is located off the Knockmore Road in Lisburn. The location offers easy access to Lisburn & Belfast City Centres as well as the M1. There is a good choice of local schools in the area, a great choice of local amenities and Sprucefield is a short drive away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.81m x 3.84m (12'6" x 12'7")
- Dining Room 3.28m x 3.02m (10'9" x 9'11")
- Kitchen 3.30m x 2.64m (10'10" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.73m (11'9" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.45m (11'8" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 3 2.13m x 2.51m (7' x 8'3")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 2.18m (8'1" x 7'2")
- Garage / Utility 5.77m x 3.45m (18'11" x 11'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »