31 Park View,
Cloughoge, Newry, BT35 8LU
4 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Shooter Property Services (Newry)
Last listed at Offers over £148,000
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascia and Downpipes
- PVC Front and Rear Doors
- Pine Internal Doors
- Alarm System Fitted
- Carpets and Blinds Included
- Close to A1 Motorway
- Plus a Host of Other Features
31 Park View, Cloughoge
A spacious two reception, four bedroom semi-detached dwelling with large rear gardens situated in this very popular residential area close to the A1 motorway. The property would be ideally for family use and comes with a a recommendation of early internal inspection. Contact agent for further details.
- Entrance Porch 8' 3'' x 7' 5'' (2.51m x 2.25m)
- PVC front door and double glazed side screen. Tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall 10' 3'' x 7' 11'' (3.13m x 2.42m)
- Cermaic tiled floor and staircase to first floor level.
- Sitting Room 9' 3'' x 10' 4'' (2.82m x 3.16m)
- Laminate floor.
- Lounge 18' 0'' x 11' 8'' (5.48m x 3.56m)
- Stone fireplace with tiled hearth and open fire. Laminate floor. Light dimmer switch and television point. Patio double glazed door to rear garden.
- Kitchen 15' 3'' x 11' 9'' (4.66m x 3.58m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units with oven, hob, fridge-freezer and breakfast bar. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Utility room 9' 5'' x 9' 0'' (2.87m x 2.74m)
- Range of fitted units and plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor and part tiled wall. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 13' 4'' x 12' 0'' (4.06m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 2 10' 4'' x 8' 0'' (3.14m x 2.44m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 12' 10'' x 11' 8'' (3.92m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 4 9' 10'' x 10' 6'' (3.0m x 3.21m)
- Built-in wardrobe and hotpress. Laminate floor.
- Shower Room 6' 6'' x 7' 11'' (1.98m x 2.42m)
- Walk-in shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls and floor.
- Garage 18' 6'' x 13' 1'' (5.64m x 4m)
- Oil fired boiler.
- Concrete parking area to front. Enclosed rear garden area with separate rear entrance. Large garden and patio area to the rear.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.