- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Entrance hall with tiled effect wood laminate floor
- Large storage cupboard and coal cupboard
- Ground floor W/C
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of white high and low level units
- Living room with wall mounted contemporary style fire
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Two with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with panel bath and electric shower over
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / Enclosed private yard to rear with excellent sun orientation
We are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious three bedroom end terraced house occupying a superb position overlooking a large green area with excellent sun orientation to the rear. Benefiting from generous, well proportioned rooms to include for a spacious kitchen with informal dining area, separate living room and an entrance hall with ground floor W/C and two storage cupboards the property also has been recently upgraded with gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows and external doors. Ideally suited to investors and first time buyers alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled effect wooden laminate floor.
- LARGE STORAGE CUPBOARD 2.67m x 2.57m (8'9 x 8'5)
- (max) to include;
- COAL CUPBOARD
- Shelving above.
- INNER HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 5.36m x 3.94m (17'7 x 12'11)
- (max) Full range of white high and low level units with leaded glass display cabinets. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Space for cooker with pull-out over head extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Tiled effect wood laminate floor. Dual aspect windows. Single radiator and double radiator.
- FRONT HALL
- Staircase to first floor. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- LIVING ROOM 3.99m x 3.76m (13'1 x 12'4)
- Wall mounted contemporary style living flame fire. Dark walnut effect wood laminate floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Storage cupboard with gas fired boiler. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 1 3.51m x 3.00m (11'6 x 9'10)
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 3.02m (11'4 x 9'11)
- plus built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.20m x 2.29m (10'6 x 7'6)
- Double radiator.
- Panel bath with "Mira Go" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Part wood strip walls. Part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Crazy paved forecourt to front. Low level timber fencing. Fully enclosed garden to rear in paving. 6ft timber fence. Timber pedestrian gate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested on this property.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »