- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Presented Semi-Detached Property with Garden and Garage
- Lounge with Oak Wood Flooring and Separate Dining Room
- Solid Oak Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Size Bedrooms on the First Floor
- White Suite With Panelled Bath With Shower Over
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazing
- Driveway To Front & Enclosed Rear Lawn With Paved Area
- Popular Location Close To Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationA well-presented semi-detached property offering attractive accommodation which has been beautifully maintained by the current owners. The accommodation comprises bright and spacious entrance hall and living room, both with Oak flooring and a separate dining room, kitchen in solid oak wood units with marble effect surfaces and a range of integrated appliances. On the first floor, three good size bedrooms and a luxury with bathroom with built-in shower over bath.
Externally, front and rear gardens are equally maintained to a high standard with lawns and patio area to the rear with a range of shrubs and flowers, and a widened access to parking at the front. Additionally, the property includes a detached garage with light and power.
Located in the popular Orangefield area, this family home offers well maintained, bright spacious accommodation close to Ballyhackamore Village with its vast array of restaurants, shops and many leading primary and secondary schools and close to Orangefield Park, Castlereagh and the road networks to the City Centre and beyond.
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate this excellent family home!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Cupboard under stairs, Oak wood floor.
- Oak wood flooring.
- Dining Room 4.14m x 3.07m (13'7 x 10'1)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 4.45m x 2.13m (14'7 x 7)
- Range of high and low level solid oak wood units with marble effect surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, integrated extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.20m (13'4 x 10'6)
- Full length built in robes with part mirrored sliding doors, wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9 x 10)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 1.96m (11 x 6'5)
- Cupboard with gas fired boiler, wood laminate flooring
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, built in shower, tiled walls and shower screen, vanity unit with mixer tap, low flush WC, recessed spotlights.
- Brick paviour driveway to front and tarmac driveway to side, enclosed rear garden with lawn and paved area.
- Detached Garage 5.87m x 2.82m (19'3 x 9'3)
- Light and power, roller shutter door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »