- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully Refurbished & Extended Red Brick, Bay Fronted, Townhouse By JML Construction
- Highly Regarded East Belfast Location Just Off The Upper Newtownards Road With Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore & Belmont
- Wide Range of Local Amenities To Include Shops, Restaurants, Bars & Cafes
- Excellent Transport Links Including 'The Glider' Bus Service To Belfast City Centre
- Falls Within The Catchment Area Of Some Of The Provinces Leading Primary & Grammar Schools
- Newly Fitted Quality Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Excellent Attention To Detail Throughout To Include Wood Panelling, Feature Tiling and Hardwood Flooring
- Utility Area With WC
- Four Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Newly Fitted luxury Bathroom In White Suite
- Newly Installed Gas Fired Central System
- Double Gazed uPVC Windows Throughout
- Private Rear Landscaped Garden With Sandstone Paving & Low Maintenance Artificial Grass With Timber Fence Surround
- Early Viewing Advised To Appreciate This Stunning Home
Additional InformationStunning extended red brick, bay fronted, townhouse which has recently benefited from a full refurbishment to an excellent standard and leaves little for the new owner to do but move in. Located just off the Upper Newtownards Road within walking distance of Ballyhackamore & Belmont, with a wide range of local amenities including shops, cafes, bars, and restaurants. The property further benefits from falling within the catchment area of some of provinces leading primary and grammar schools. Excellent transport links on your doorstep including 'The Glider' bus service to Belfast City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises of a front living room with feature shelving, an extended living/kitchen/dining room and utility area with WC on the ground floor. On the first floor there two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and a stunning luxury bathroom in white suite. There are a further two good sized bedroom are located on the second floor.
Externally the property features a private rear garden with newly laid patio area and artificial grass for low maintenance. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and a new gas fired central heating system.
The property has been fully refurbished by JML Construction and has been finished to an excellent standard throughout. Some of the new features include:
Single storey extension to ground floor with utility area & WC
Ensuite shower room integrated into master bedroom
Luxury sanitary ware throughout & new radiators
Complete new kitchen with integrated appliances
Damp proof injection
New Plastering throughout
New electrical wiring throughout
New plumbing with newly fitted gas combination boiler
New joinery works
Upgraded insulation throughout
Landscaped rear garden
Early viewing recommended to appreciate this stunning home in one of Belfast's most sought after locations.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door. Feature tiling. Wood panelling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
Bay window. Feature shelving. Space for electric fire with brick inset.
- 6.58m x 4.14m (21' 7" x 13' 7")
Newly fiiited high quality kitchen with contempary handles and modern work surfaces to include upstand. Integrated appliance to include electirc oven, hob & extractor hood, single drainer stainless steel sink unit chrome mixer tap, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Hardwood floor to kitchen, living and dining areas. Patio doors to rear garden. Understair storage.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.93m (6' 8" x 6' 4")
Range of units. Stainless steel sink unit Newly fitted Ideal gas boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Low flush WC. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.81m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with drench shower head. Wash hand basin with chrome mix tap and vanity unit. Low flush WC. Spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.16m x 1.96m (7' 1" x 6' 5")
- Newly fitted contemporary white suite to include panel bath with drench rain shower head over and shower screen. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and vanity unit. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 2.97m (14' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.64m (9' 9" x 8' 8")
- Newly landscaped rear garden area to include sandstone patio area, artificial low maintenance grass and quality timber fencing with gate access to rear entry.
Front forecourt garden.
Travelling on the Upper Newtownards Road away from Belfast turn left onto Ebrington Gardens. Contuniue to end of the road and turn left onto Clanroy Parade and then left onto Oakland Avenue. Number 31 is on your left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »