- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A fantastic opportunity to purchase this beautiful semi detached home in this extremely popular location.
- Three good sized bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room.
- Lovely living room with attractive fire place.
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable family dining space.
- Downstairs W.C
- White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle.
- Gas central heating sytem.
- Detached garage.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A remarkable semi detached home superbly placed within this extremely popular and sought after location. Ideally located close to a wide choice of schools, shops, and transport links to include the Glider Service on the Stewartstown Road, motorway network and easy commuting distance to Belfast and Lisburn, this fine home is a star purchase! Three good sized bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Lovely living room with attractive fire place. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizeable dining space with feature upvc double glazed double doors to privately enclosed gardens. Downstairs W.C. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate shower cubicle. Off road car-parking to detached garage. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating. Well maintained, privately enclosed rear garden and additional patio space. A beautiful home that has to be seen to be fully appreciated, early viewing comes highly recommended. EPC C79
- Ground floor
- Hardwood front door to spacious entrance hall, wooden effect stripped floor;
- Downstairs W.C
- Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware;
- Living room 16'8 13'2 (5.08m 4.01m)
- Wooden effect stripped floor, attractive fire place;
- Luxury kitchen / dining space 20'6 9'9 (6.25m 2.97m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, display cabinet's, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to sizeable dining space, feature upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed, well maintained gardens;
- First floor
- Landing - shelved storage cupboard;
- Master bedroom 1 12'9 11'11 (3.89m 3.63m)
- Ensuite shower room, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan;
- Bedroom 2 12'10 11'7 (3.91m 3.53m)
- Laminated wood floor;
- Bedroom 3 9'3 8'3 (2.82m 2.51m)
- Laminated wood effect floor;
- White bathroom suite
- Bath with mixer taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, spotlights, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan;
- Off road car-parking and garden to front. Privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden and additional patio space, outside tap;
- Detached garage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »