This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace house in need of some improvement
- Town centre location
- Good sized lounge
- Two bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Garage with access to the rear
Additional InformationThis mid terrace house, in need of some improvements, is located in this popular residential
area of Donaghadee that is within easy walking distance of all the local amenities.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a through lounge and kitchen and on the first floor you have a bathroom and bedroom and then on the second floor an attic bedroom.
This home is double glazed and to the rear you have an enclosed yard along with outbuildings including a garage that has access onto Schoolhouse Brae.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.2m x 3.51m (20' 4" x 11' 6")
Tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden mantel. Storage understairs.
- 4.37m x 2.26m (14' 4" x 7' 5")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of fitted kitchen units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.35m (14' 3" x 11' 0")
Built in robe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 3.m (14' 0" x 9' 10")
- Enclosed yard to rear.
Range of outbuildings.
- 5.28m x 3.71m (17' 4" x 12' 2")
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »