- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Detached Property with Open Outlook to Front
- Stylish Interior Decor
- Lounge with Contemporary Gas Fire
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances Open to Living/Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom and W.C.
- Three Generous Sized Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Bathroom with Tasteful Tiling Detail
- Gas Fired Central
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking Area
- Front and Enclosed Rear Garden with Lawn and Patio Area
- Detached Garage with Floored Storage Area Above
- Convenient Location to Dundonald, Stormont, Ards and Holywood and for Commuting to the City Centre
Additional InformationThis recently built detached home has been well maintained throughout and is presented to an excellent standard with tasteful décor throughout.
The accommodation comprises a large lounge with contemporary gas fire and modern kitchen with living/dining area. There is a separate utility room and convenient ground floor w.c.
To the first floor there are three generous sized bedrooms; the main bedroom benefits from a modern en suite shower room. complemented by a luxurious main bathroom.
Externally, there is a well-manicured lawned front garden with private driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden ideal for outdoor dining or entertaining.
Of particular note is the immaculate, detached garage with additional floored storage area.
Millreagh is a popular location only a short commute to Belfast city centre with excellent transport links to Bangor, Newtownards and Holywood. It offers close proximity to local schools, amenities and shops and restaurants in Dundonald, Stormont and Ballyhackamore.
- Composite front door with double glazed toplight.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Alarm controls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.37m x 4.6m (14' 4" x 15' 1")
Square Bay. Solid wooden floor. Contemporary wall mounted gas fire. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Dual aspect to front and side with attractive outlook over Green.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING/DINING:
- 4.78m x 4.37m (15' 8" x 14' 4")
Range of high and low level oak units. Granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink and a half sink unit, mixer tap. Integrated four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated stainless steel oven. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Concealed lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Ample living and dining space. Access to....
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.03m x 1.7m (6' 8" x 5' 7")
Matching range of high and low level oak units. Granite effect work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed Vokera gas fired boiler. Extractor fan. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- CLOAKROOM and W.C.
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Oak spindle staircase to first floor.
- Built in hotpress with pressurised water cylinder, shelving. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 2.97m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap. Feature floor to ceiling tiled splashback. Built in fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.1m (11' 8" x 10' 2")
(Currently used as home office).
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.95m (10' 3" x 9' 8")
- White suite comprising; low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer tap, tiled splashback. Panelled bath, centrally located chrome mixer tap and shower attachment, built in Aqualisa shower unit, glass shower screen. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Not floored.
- Brick paviour driveway leading to garage to rear. Front garden laid in lawn. Enclosed rear garden with paved patio area and lawn. Outdoor light and water tap. uPVC soffits and fascia boards.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.48m x 3.18m (21' 3" x 10' 5")
Up and over door. Light and power. uPVC double glazed access door to side. Utility area to rear with access to overhead storage area - floored, light.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road from Belfast, continue past Dundonald and turn left onto Carrowreagh Road. Turn right into Millreagh . Continue to the top of the hill to the Green and turn left. No. 31 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »