- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Constructed End Townhouse
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Overlooking Communal Green
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances / Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Covered Parking To Rear & Enclosed Rear Garden With Artificial Grass Area & Decked Patio
- Within Walking Distance Of Comber Greenway & Billy Neill Centre
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Ulster Hospital & Stormont Buildings
- Close To Public Transport Links, Shops & Schools
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented, recently constructed end terrace is found within the ever popular Millmount Village development in Dundonald.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom with WC, living room with feature bay window, and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances / dining area. On the first floor, is a spacious landing which leads to three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary white bathroom suite. Outside, the rear has a paved patio area leading to a further garden with artificial grass and decked patio, and a residents parking area with covered parking and overlooks communal landscaped green to the front.
With easy access to public transport, the Comber Greenway, Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings, and Dundonald Omniplex, local schools and shops are also within easy reach.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.81m (15' 7" x 12' 6")
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 4.19m x 3.84m (13' 9" x 12' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. 4 ring gas hob and under oven. Integrated washing machine and fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- Study area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 2.46m (12' 7" x 8' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.05m (10' 8" x 10' 0")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.51m (9' 0" x 8' 3")
- Contemporary white suite comprising, panelled bath with thermostatic shower over and mixer taps. Partially tiled walls. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To rear, paved patio and artificial grass. Decked patio area. Parking area. Outside tap and power socket.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »