- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Home
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Living Room
- Dining/ Family Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Modern 'High Gloss' Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden Laid in Lawns
- Frequent Bus Service to City Centre
- Within Close Proximity to a Superb Selection of Local Amenities
- Ideal Purchase for Professional Couple or Young Family
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property has been beautifully presented throughout and is situated in an idyllic location offering ease of access for the city commuter and to excellent local amenities. The property provides superb convenience to Ballyhackamore village, Forestside shopping centre, Stormont, Belfast City Airport, the main arterial routes and a range of excellent local schools.
The accommodation comprises of modern fully fitted kitchen, separate living and dining room, three good sized bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Externally the property benefits from driveway car parking to front and south facing rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining.
With so many great attributes we believe that the property will create instant demand and we recommend your earliest appraisal.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, cornice ceiling, built-in cloaks area under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.38m (12' 6" x 11' 1")
into bay window
Cast iron fireplace, tiled hearth.
- DINING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden, cornice ceiling, brick surround fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove and slate hearth, feature floor to ceiling contemporary radiator.
- 3.66m x 2.44m (12' 0" x 8' 0")
Modern high gloss fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for oven, glass splashback, stainless steel extractor hood above, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, laminate floor.
- Access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- Floored, light and power, Velux window, storage into eaves.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.45m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
into bay window at widest points
Views to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
Oak laminate wooden floor, outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.39m (8' 2" x 7' 10")
Outlook to front, built-in cupboard.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, panelled bath with built-in chrome shower unit, built-in shower cubicle with PVC panelled splashback, Gainsborough electric shower unit, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan, laminate floor, heated towel rail.
- Enclosed rear garden, south facing with excellent degree of privacy, laid in lawns, pathway, garden shed, flowerbeds and shrubs, concealed oil PVC storage tank, water tap, brick paviour driveway leading to carport, front garden laid in lawns, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Travelling along the Knock Road, at the traffic lights turn onto Glen Road. Lower Braniel Road can be located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »