- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious semi-detached home in most popular and convenient location
- Excellent proximity to many amenities including leading schools, village-type shops, transport routes and recreational facilities
- Living room with feature bay window & decorative fireplace
- Family/dining room with double doors to the rear patio and garden
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Ground floor WC, first floor shower room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Driveway parking for several vehicles
- Large rear garden with patio, lawn and decking well screened by mature planting
- Mains gas heating, uPVC double glazing and high level of insulation throughout
- Available July 2021, Unfurnished
- Rent Includes Rates / Managed by TR
- Please Note, This Property Is Not HMO'd And Therefore Only Suitable For 2 People Sharing Or a Family
Additional InformationExcellent family home is popular South Belfast location, close to the amenities of local Finaghy village, and close to local primary and secondary schools, with good transport links into the city centre/motorway network.
Available July 2021, the property briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, separate lounge with bay window and decorative fireplace, and a large open plan kitchen/living/dining room to the rear, and WC on the ground floor. Upstairs are two spacious double bedrooms, master with bay window and open robe, a smaller third bedroom and a stylish shower room with storage.
Externally, there is driveway parking and a low maintenance stoned forecourt, with a large private rear garden including patio and decked areas. The property further benefits from double glazing throughout, efficient gas central heating, and both loft and cavity wall insulation.
Available unfurnished (photos show the previous tenants furniture) and including rates, early viewing is encouraged to avoid disappointment.
Leaving the city centre on the Lisburn Road continue past the Kings Hall and after approx. 500m turn left into Locksley Park. Locksley Gardens is then third on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »