- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Impressive, recently constructed detached dwelling measuring over 4000 sqft
- Stunning countryside views
- Within walking distance of Lisbane Village and renowned restaurant, Poachers Pocket
- Easy commuting distance to Belfast City Centre
- Three spacious reception rooms including drawing room, living room and sunroom
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining area with luxury contemporary fitted kitchen
- Family utility room
- Five well proportioned bedrooms including master suite with luxury ensuite and fitted dressing room
- Modern family bathroom with Jacuzzi style bath and walk-in shower
- Playroom / cinema room
- Multimedia speaker system and Beam vacuum system throughout the property
- Double garage, ample parking and turning circle
- Secure, private gardens measuring c.1 acre with multiple patio/entertaining areas
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential is delighted to offer to the market this impressive, recently constructed detached chalet style home is set on a generous site of approximately one acre in rural surroundings a short distance from Lisbane and only 3 miles from Comber. The layout provides generous adaptable accommodation throughout measuring over 4000 square feet in total. Offering high calibre, contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout this fine home comprises impressive reception hall with double height ceiling and modern open tread staircase, three main reception rooms, including drawing room, living room and sunroom, as well as spacious open plan kitchen living dining room with luxury kitchen including a range of integrated appliances, all opening onto the outdoor patio, perfect for entertaining in the summer months. In addition to the ground floor is a study and large utility room. To the first floor in the main house, there are three spacious bedrooms with the master suite having a luxury en suite shower room and dressing room and large family bathroom suite. Accessed off the rear staircase is the additional fourth bedroom and games room. Externally the mature grounds are laid in lawns with a wide variety of planting and driveway car parking for multiple cars leading to the double garage. The setting of the home affords tremendous countryside views and the yet within a short stroll to Lisbane Village the renowned Poachers Pocket. We have no hesitation in recommending early viewing of this fine country home in a quiet and peaceful setting.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Separate low flush WC, wash hand basin, splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- SEPARATE STORE ROOM/COMS ROOM
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.91m (15' 9" x 12' 10")
Contemporary gas fire.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.9m (17' 5" x 16' 1")
Solid oak flooring, dual feature hole in wall gas fire.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AND FAMILY AREA:
- 9.7m x 4.9m (31' 10" x 16' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, feature island unit with breakfast bar, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, granite worktops, concealed television, Neff built in oven and matching microwave, 5 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, concealed lighting, Kenwood american style fridge freezer, Neff coffee machine, Bosch built in dishwasher, gas fire in dining area, ceramic tiled floor.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.71m (15' 9" x 12' 2")
uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary staircase to:
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.51m x 4.9m (18' 1" x 16' 1")
Double height feature window, vaulted ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled triple shower cubicle with overhead shower head and body spray jets, twin vanity unit, low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- Excellent range of built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 3.81m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 3.81m (15' 9" x 12' 6")
Walk in robe.
- Luxury white suite comprising: Jacuzzi style tiled panelled bath with mood lighting, large walk in shower with fixed shower head and body spray, contemporary sink unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- GUEST ANNEX:
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY:
- 4.9m x 3.61m (16' 1" x 11' 10")
Glazed patio doors to decking.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.9m x 2.79m (16' 1" x 9' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built in shower cubicle with built in shower unit and body spray, low flush WC, vanity unit with tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor. Spiral staircase to:
- PLAYROOM/HOME OFFICE:
- 6.68m x 4.29m (21' 11" x 14' 1")
- Stairs to:
- BASEMENT DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin electric up and over doors, light and power, Beam vacuum system, twin Megaflo pressurised tanks, Warmflo oil fired boiler.
- Electric double gates to private secure driveway with ample additional parking with parking bays.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Well maintained front, side and rear gardens in lawns and flowerbeds, paved patio and large feature decking area, aspect over countryside.
Travelling from Comber take the Killinchy Road to Lisbane, take first right after Lisbarnet House onto Lisbarnet Road, property is on right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »