This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- In excess of 4100 Sq Ft Gentleman's Residence set on circa 3/4 of an acre.
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Mains wired and linked smoke and heat detectors throughout
- Metal fuse box with built in inspection light, for enhanced fire protection
- UK made alarm system with option for remote monitoring
- Premium switches and sockets (30 year guarantee)
- USB power outlets throughout the house (24 outlets)
- Wired throughout for Freeview/Sky tv (11 outlets)
- Provision for up to 5 phone lines
- Sensor activated, all around, external lighting (10 LED lights)
- Premium Orbio360 downlighters (7 year guarantee) (44 LED lights)
- Wired for external/driveway feature lighting
- Wired for electric entrance gates
- External power outlets
- 2 x 'Drimaster' Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system (5 Year Guarantee)
- Extraction units in kitchen, utility and all bathrooms
- 'A' rated, frost protected, 'Grant Vortex' condensing heating boiler (5 Year Guarantee)
- Bunded 1.000 litre oil tank, OFTEC approved, Watchman technology (10 Year Guarantee)
- Traditional copper heating and water pipe work (not plastic)
- External water outlet
- Plumbed for washing machines/dishwasher etc;
- Provision for water supply to fridge
- Stainless steel hot water tank with 80mm, HCFC free, insulation (25 year guarantee)
- Viltra IWOX advanced sewage treatment system (2 year guarantee)
- 'A' rated, double glazing (10 year guarantee)
- 3 Velux roof windows (10 year guarantee)
- Bespoke main staircase in solid light Oak
- Loft ladder in Pine (3 year guarantee)
- Solid light Oak internal doors throughout, finished with 3 coats of varnish
- Solid hardwood 4 panel front door
- Plywood tongue and groove flooring
- "Thermo insulated" automated remote control garage doors (5 year guarantee)
- EcoBead cavity wall insulation (25 year guarantee)
- Earthwool mineral wool insulation
- Premium roof tiles
- High performance 'Protect Plus' roof underlay
- Ventilated 'dry roofing' system
Make It Your Own . . . Maison Real Estate welcome this substantial country home extending in excess of 4100 Sq Ft to the open market. This property offers an abundance of living accommodation and superb outdoor space making this an ideal choice for an established family. You will be immediately impressed on arrival and will be hard pushed not to picture yourself relaxing on the patio with a tasty bite to eat and a cold drink in hand!
If you have a large or growing family then look no further as you will be simply blown away by the sheer scale and outstanding accommodation this exquisite family home has to offer. On entering the property you will soon realise it is really rather special.
All in all this is a great family home that will provide you with flexible living and an abundance of outdoor space for the whole family to enjoy!
This newly built property is at the stage where any potential purchaser has the opportunity to introduce their own personal choice and preferences.
This is perfect for families that crave plenty of living space, more than enough bedrooms, beautiful panoramic views and a convenient semi-rural location that is within easy commuting distance to M1, Dungannon, Armagh and only 45 minutes drive to Belfast. Locally the property is a few minutes drive from the historic villages of Caledon, Glaslough and the Castle Leslie Estate.
The ground floor comprises of a welcoming entrance hall with feature staircase, formal lounge, family room, large kitchen with open plan dining area, sunroom, utility room, guest wash room and rear entrance hall. The first floor comprises of a master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, a further three spacious bedrooms are offered with guest room benefiting from an en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe and a family bathroom. The second floor comprises of a substantial loft with velux windows offering the new home owners the option for further bedrooms.
The property is further enhanced with a double garage which is accessed via the rear entrance hall. The first floor above the garage, with washroom, has the potential of being used as an office, gym, games room or, subject to planning permission, an independant granny flat.
The extensive gardens surrounding the property are laid out in lawn, and wiring for driveway lighting.
Only on internal inspection can one fully appreciate all this excellent family home has to offer. This oneoff build has been diligently constructed by a very experienced local builder, with thought and care put into every aspect of the final specification. To arrange a viewing please contact Maison Real Estate on 028 8788 0080 or www.maisonni.com
Entrance Hall: 5.5m x 2.9m
Lounge: 5.6m x 4.3m
Family Room: 4.5m x 4.3m
Kitchen/Dining Room: 7.6m x 4.3m
Sun Room: 4.7m x 3.8m
Utility Room: 3.0m x 3.0m
Guest Wash Room
Rear Porch: 3.0m x 3.0m
Master Bedroom: 4.3m x 3.7m
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom 2: 4.3m x 3.1m
Walk In Wardrobe
Bedroom 3: 4.3m x 4.3m
Bedroom 4: 4.3m x 3.0m
Master Bathroom: 3.0m x 2.7m
Ground Floor: 6.6m x 5.9m
First Floor: 7.8m x 6.0m. Can be accessed via its own external entrance.
Extensive patio area, which is accessed seemlessly from double patio doors. The patio is laid out in a Granaza flagstone which is slip resistant. The rear path area finished with a Country Cobble. The feature retaining wall has been finished with Diamond 25 brick. The boundary of the property is timber fenced and enjoys a semi-matured tree line. The property benefits from uninterrupted views across the countryside.
Potential purchasers will have the opportunity to introduce their personal choices and preferences with regards to kitchen, bathrooms, finished flooring, fireplaces, exterior paint, driveway finished surface and driveway lighting*.
** Please note these additions are not included within the purchase price **
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 20 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views