- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb, Extended Detached Family Home
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms over Two floors
- Fabulous open-plan Kitchen with Living & Dining Areas with South-Facing Aspect
- Living Room with Bay Window & Feature Fireplace
- Cloak Room with Ample Storage & Original Tiled Flooring
- Separate Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Archway off Kitchen to Sun Room
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Utility Room / Additional Downstairs WC
- Garage with Workspace and Storage
- Enclosed South-Facing Rear Garden with views Across Castlereagh Hills
- Off-Street Driveway Parking for Multiple Cars
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Walking Distance to Ballyhack & Belmont Village, Comber Greenway & local Schools
- Excellent Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationSympathetically modernised and extended by the current owners, this superb detached home therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
With attention to detail to the fore, a great deal of care has been taken in order to preserve the warmth and character. Many original features have been retained yet the property also offers modern conveniences, fixtures and fittings thus making it ideal for the growing family.
Of particular note is the extended kitchen, living and dining area to the rear giving this home that modern day living focal point and with the south-facing aspect, natural daylight is plentiful.
Only a short stroll from Ballyhackamore Village with its array of shops, amenities and eateries, the location is very convenient. A range of leading schools for all ages is in the vicinity as is access to the "Glider" Rapid Transit Network and the Comber Greenway.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden front door with glazed insets and outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original solid wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Wood panelling. Storage cupboard with housing for electrics. Stained glass window.
- 4.918m x 3.646m (16' 2" x 11' 12")
Solid wooden floor, picture rail. Cornice ceiling. Feature fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, wooden mantle. Feature stained glass windows.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.63m (12' 11" x 11' 11")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Feature fireplace with wooden mantle. Solid hearth, wooden glazed doubled doors to:
- 3.58m x 2.386m (11' 9" x 7' 10")
Original tiled floor. Cornice ceiling. Storage cupboards. Underbench storage. Cloaks area.
- 5.473m x 5.4m (17' 11" x 17' 9")
Wooden range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces. One and a half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Space for oven. Extractor hood above. Feature glass cabinets. Tiled splashback. Island unit with wooden work surfaces and storage cupboards. Integrated fridge/freezer. Wood effect flooring. Skylights. Dining area with glazed sliding doors to rear. Spotlights. Open archway to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.495m x 3.387m (14' 9" x 11' 1")
Wood effect flooring. Low voltage spotlights. Twin Skylight windows. French uPVC glazed doors to rear.
- STORE ROOM/UTILITY:
- 3.329m x 2.352m (10' 11" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, wooden work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Original Belfast style sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge/freezer. Original tiled floor. Door to rear garden. Spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, ceramic sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, fully tiled floor.
- Feature stained glass window. Feature vertical radiator.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.66m (16' 4" x 12' 0")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Picture rail. Feature stained glass window. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising dual flush wc, vanity unit with ceramic sink and chrome mixer taps. Shower cubicle with power shower. Wall-mounted mirror. Chrome heated towel rail. Part-tiled walls, fully tiled floor, spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.615m x 2.871m (11' 10" x 9' 5")
Cornice ceiling, eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- Feature stained glass windows. Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Glazed shower cubicle with "rainhead" thermostatic shower. Hotpress cupboard with housing for gas boiler. Part-tiled walls. Wood effect flooring. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.878m x 3.224m (19' 3" x 10' 7")
Eaves storage. Outlook to rear.
- 4.402m x 2.23m (14' 5" x 7' 4")
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars. Surrounding hedging and mature shrubbery. Access to side.
- PRIVATE, ENCLOSED, SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Laid in lawn, raised decking area. Surrounding hedging and mature shrubbery. Surrounding mature trees, flowerbeds. Additional storage. Outside lights, outside tap.
Kirkliston Park can be accessed via the North Road (just after Cyprus Park). Alternatively from Ballyhackamore Village, turn down Holland Drive (opposite Templeton Robinson office). Go to the bottom, turn right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »