- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most attractive, substantial semi-detached villa
- Flexible layout: option of four or five bedrooms
- Drawing room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Dining room, also with bay and fireplace
- First floor living room (potential fifth bedroom)
- Superb, open plan kitchen with dining and sitting areas
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional, downstairs shower room
- First floor study (potential en suite?)
- Oil fired central heating
- Many period features retained including sash windows
- Attached garage with ample, additional driveway parking
- Fully enclosed, private, south-facing rear garden
- Close to excellent local schools, eateries and bus/glider routes
Additional InformationBeautifully presented throughout and offering over 2750 square feet of well-proportioned and versatile accommodation, this delightful home would be ideal for families wishing to avail of some excellent schooling for all ages.
Spread over three floors, the adaptable layout ensuires the sale should attract broad appeal.
The current owners have undertaken a comprehensive yet sympathetic modernisation programme. The warmth and character has therefore been retained but No. 31 also offers modern fixtures, fittings and practicalities.
Within a short stroll of Ballyhackamore Village, Kirkliston Drive is one of the quieter streets in the Cyprus Avenue conservation area thus increasing its undoubted desirability.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, internal door with glazed panel and side lights. Ceiling roses.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Beautiful cornice ceiling with picture rail and corbels. Under stairs storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.84m x 4.78m (15' 11" x 15' 8")
(into bay and at widest points). High cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail. Attractive fireplace with slate tiled hearth. Twin aspect with sliding sash windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.07m x 4.23m (16' 8" x 13' 11")
Part cornice ceiling with ceiling rose. Fireplace with tiled hearth.
- 8.27m x 3.63m (27' 2" x 11' 11")
(Average). Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and peninsula unit with breakfast bar-style seating. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit. Britannia stainless steel range style cooker with five ring hob and twin ovens, extractor fan over. Integrated dishwasher. Built-in larder cupboard and wine rack. Arch to:
CASUAL DINING AREA: Open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Twin Velux windows, French doors to garden. Feature radiator.
- 2.57m x 1.87m (8' 5" x 6' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, Velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled corner shower cubicle with Mira Escape shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- SIDE PORCH:
- Door to driveway. Service door to garage. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.38m x 1.33m (11' 1" x 4' 4")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, additional fridge or freezer etc. Ceramic tiled floor.
First Floor Return
- Velux access to storage above.
- White suite comprising bath with tiled surround, mixer tap and retractable hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Low flush wc. Separate corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail. Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.94m x 2.72m (12' 11" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in robes and cupboards. Twin aspect with sliding sash windows.
- 2.94m x 1.93m (9' 8" x 6' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.47m (15' 8" x 14' 8")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, recessed shelving. Fireplace (currently sealed).
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.07m x 3.86m (13' 4" x 12' 8")
(At widest points). Original cast iron fireplace. Large built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.48m x 5.82m (14' 8" x 19' 1")
(Narrowing to 3.3m) Twin apsect with sliding sash windows. Original cast iron fireplace (currently sealed).
- Sitting area. Glazed ceiling lights.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with plants, shrubs and trees.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.47m x 2.98m (17' 11" x 9' 9")
Timber double doors, power and light. Back door to garden. Oil fired boiler. Path to side leading to:
- FULLY ENCLOSED SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN:
- Excellent degree of privacy with no properties directly behind you. Lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds, superb variety of mature plants and flowering shrubs. Brick pavior sitting areas.
Heading city-bound on the Upper Newtownards Road, go through Ballyhackamore village and turn left after M&S into North Road. Kirkliston Drive is then second on the right, after Cyprus Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »