- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate three bedroom semi detached house of approx 1110 sq ft
- Living room with feature wood burning stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining with high specification appliances
- Ground floor WC & Utility
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Internal oak doors throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Security alarm system
- Enclosed rear garden with uninterrupted views
- Floored roof space
- Ideally located to local schools & shops
- Highly desirable and convenient area within Lurgan
- Detached Garage
- Tenure: Freehold
- Management Fees: Approx £110 per annum
- Rates: Approx £1200 per annum
31 Kiln Avenue, Lurgan
Hannath introduce this luxury three bedroom semi detached home with detached garage which offers spacious and practical living accommodation in this popular newly constructed development. Kiln Avenue is within easy access of Lurgan Town Centre, Rushmere Shopping Centre & Craigavon Area Hospital. It also offers a central location to local primary, secondary and higher education schools and colleges and is only a short drive from the M12 Motorway access road giving the ultimate convenience to those commuting further afield. The location offers close proximity to the Craigavon Borough's major employers as well as leisure and recreation facilities. No. 31 is presents a superior home with high quality finishes and tasteful décor making it an ideal choice for families and first time buyers.
Located just off Kiln Road, Lurgan.
- Entrance Hall 18' 2'' x 6' 9'' (5.53m x 2.06m) at widest points
- Via glazed PVC door. Tiled flooring. Alarm control panel. Under stair storage. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- WC 7' 0'' x 3' 0'' (2.13m x 0.91m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
- Living Room 16' 6'' x 11' 10'' (5.03m x 3.60m)
- Feature stove with brick inset and wooden beam. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 12' 4'' x 15' 8'' (3.76m x 4.77m)
- A range of high & low level units. ceramic sink with granite worktop & splashback. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Space for 'Rangemaster' with four ring gas hob. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Utility 5' 10'' x 5' 7'' (1.78m x 1.70m)
- High & low level units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas boiler. Glazed PVC door leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing 10' 11'' x 6' 10'' (3.32m x 2.08m) at widest points
- Access to roof space (floored).
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 11' 9'' (3.93m x 3.58m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to;
- Ensuite 3' 11'' x 9' 5'' (1.19m x 2.87m)
- Comprising of; main shower enclosure, wash hand basin with floating vanity unit and low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 11' 8'' (3.53m x 3.55m)
- Rear aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 0'' x 7' 6'' (2.44m x 2.28m)
- Front aspect room. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Currently used as walk in wardrobe.
- Family Bathroom 7' 11'' x 6' 10'' (2.41m x 2.08m)
- Modern three piece bathroom suite; comprising of centre bath with chrome attachments, wash hand basin with vanity unit and low flush WC. Tiled flooring. Spot lights.
- Detached Garage 17' 8'' x 10' 0'' (5.38m x 3.05m)
- Via roller door. Side door access. Power & light. Plumbed for WC.
- Small lawn area to the front with tarmac driveway to the side leading to garage. Fully enclosed rear garden with patio area. A range of shrubbery. Ideal for family gatherings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »