- Completely Refurbished Office / Retail Unit
- Replastered Walls Throughout
- Walls Freshly Painted In White
- New Carpets
- New Gas Heating System
- New WC With White Suite
- New Suspended Ceiling With LED Lighting
- uPVC Windows & External Doors
- Electronic Shutter
- Rear Communal Yard
- Conveniently Located On Busy Arterial Route To Belfast City Centre
This highly prominent office / retail unit has been completely refurbished to include new solid floor with DPM, replastered walls with damp proof course (freshly painted with new carpets as a result), new gas heating system, new WC with white suite and new suspended ceiling with LED lighting.
The unit is situated on the Holywood Road close to the junction with the Upper Newtownards Road and benefits from high volumes of both passing vehicular and pedestrian flow. Nearby occupiers include Russells, Reid Black Solicitors, Boots Chemist, & Santander.
RETAIL: 7.62m x 3.96m (25' 0" x 13' 0")
RETAIL 2: 6.1m x 2.74m (20' 0" x 9' 0")
WC: 2.13m x 1.83m (7' 0" x 6' 0")
Holywood Road near junction with Upper Newtownards Road
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »