- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi-Detached Family Home
- Exceptional Standard Of Finish And Presentation Throughout
- Three Generous Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Living Room With Multi-Fuel Stove
- Luxury Fully Fitted Kitchen With Excellent Range Of Integrated Appliances Open Plan To Dining Area
- Open Plan Sunroom Off Kitchen With Double uPVC Doors Leading Outside
- Downstairs WC
- Modern Bathroom Suite
- Low Voltage Downlights In All Rooms
- Satin Silver Sockets Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Gardens To Rear With Paved Sitting Area
- Wooden Shed And Generous Driveway Parking
- Popular And Convenient Location Close To All Local Amenities And Transport Routes To Belfast City Centre
Additional InformationHartley Hall offers a peaceful, private, shore side sanctuary where you can escape the daily hustle and bustle. These stylish homes capture all the elegance and graceful proportions of a bygone era. It offers everything you need for the perfect modern lifestyle.
Situated beside the Shore Road in Greenisland, Hartley Hall is only 8 miles from Belfast and is well serviced with local amenities close at hand including excellent schooling, shopping within Greenisland and Carrickfergus as well as a number of additional amenities including excellent golf courses and the University of Ulster.
This particular property has beautifully proportioned accommodation comprising of three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite, principal bathroom together with spacious living room, kitchen/casual dining living area and sunroom. In addition the property benefits from a pleasant fully enclosed rear garden.
Likely to be of interest to the first time buyer, professional couple or young family in today's market. We have no hesitation in encouraging an immediate inspection of this superb property. To arrange a viewing please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Composite front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.92m x 3.27m (16' 2" x 10' 9")
Multi-fuel stove. Low voltage spotlights.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash tiling. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 5.44m x 3.27m (17' 10" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge freezer. Ceramic 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer tap. 'Candy' underbench oven. 5 ring gas hob. Glass and stainless steel extractor fan. 'NEFF' integrated microwave. 'Candy' integrated washer/dryer. 'Vaillant' gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.53m x 2.96m (11' 7" x 9' 9")
Low voltage spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor. Double uPVC doors leading outside.
- Shelved hotpress. Access to partially floored roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.79m x 3.24m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
Built-in mirrored Sliderobe. Low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Floor to ceiling tiling. Fully tiled corner shower unit with dual head shower. Mirror with built-in lights. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.17m x 2.85m (10' 5" x 9' 4")
Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.98m x 2.17m (9' 9" x 7' 1")
Low voltage spotlights.
- Panelled bath with tiled surround and wall, shower above and glass shower door. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Floor to ceiling tiling. Low voltage spotlights. Extractor fan. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway parking for several vehicles and paved surround. Tobermore paved front path and garden in lawn with boxwood hedge. Enclosed rear garden by timber fence with paved and gravel sitting area with garden in lawn. Outside double electric power socket, tap and light. Wooden shed.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »