- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented semi detached home with extensive, feature gardens.
- Fantastic cul de sac setting close to schooling, shops and transport links.
- Two bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window.
- Kitchen open to dining area.
- Luxury bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating.
- Off street carparking.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
Tucked away in this small cul de sac setting with feature, large well-maintained gardens that can be hard to find in today's market, this beautifully presented semi detached home with proximity to schooling, shops and transport links is not to be missed. Two bedrooms, large master bedroom with built-in robe. Living room with bay window and attractive fireplace. Kitchen open plan to dining space. Luxury white bathroom suite on first floor with spotlights. Gas central heating system with Worcester gas boiler. Upvc double glazing. Pvc eaves, fascia, and guttering. Off street car-parking and well maintained garden to front. Privately enclosed, large well-maintained garden and additional patio space. A beautiful home within this highly sought after location coupled with this extensive site, we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM 15'2 x 11'5 (4.62m x 3.48m)
- Bay window, cornicing, centre rose, attractive fireplace with marble effect hearth and surround.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'7 x 9'8 (4.45m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, open plan to dining space.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'2 x 11'3 (4.32m x 3.43m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 9'7 x 9'1 (2.92m x 2.77m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Feature bath with mixertaps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, wash hand basin and vanity unit, chrome effect sanitary ware, chrome towel warmer, pvc stripped walls, pvc stripped ceiling, spotlights.
- Extensive, privately enclosed, well maintained rear garden, additional patio space, outside tap, off street carparking, well maintained garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »