- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional semi detached home
- Three double size bedrooms
- All with built in robes
- L-shaped lounge / dining
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower suite
- Ground floor w.c
- Gas heating
- Double glazed windows
- 2 garages and large carport
Located just off Belvoir Drive, 31 Grays Park is a bright and spacious semi detached home, located in this highly convenient position that is within walking distance to Belvoir Park Forest, the local primary school, bus routes, public parks and community centre, with other amenities such as local shops at Drumart square as well as a variety of Churches close at hand also. The accommodation in these particular homes are exceptional, offering three large bedrooms all with built in robes, a spacious L- shaped lounge with access to a family size dining area, a modern kitchen, and a 1st floor white shower suite, with the added bonus of a downstairs w.c. Outside this home is set on a generous corner site with recently seeded gardens in lawn to the front, side and rear. To the rear there is access to a large covered carport with access to one of the garages with an additional garage beside the carport also. An exceptionally spacious home that is also chain free that offers so much space inside and out, immediate viewing is essential!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Ground floor w.c comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- L shaped Lounge dining 21'3 x 12'1 (6.48m x 3.68m)
- Laminate flooring. Marble fireplace with raised hearth, open to dining area.
- Dining area 12'2 x 8'7 (3.71m x 2.62m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern fitted kitchen 14'3 x 7'5 (4.34m x 2.26m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, fully tiled walls, 4 ring hob, oven, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, wood panelled ceiling, tiled floor.
- 1st floor
- Landing, large built in storage, access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 11'7 (3.56m x 3.53m)
- Built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 16'2 x 10'2 (4.93m x 3.10m)
- At widest points. Built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Built in robe with Gas boiler.
- Shower room 6'3 x 6'2 (1.91m x 1.88m)
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, wood panelled ceiling, tiled floor.
- Front gardens
- Garden to the front and side recently re seeded bounded by hedging.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed rear gardens recently re seeded, feature garden pond, outbuilding and access to carport and both garages.
- Additional rear garden image
- Large covered carport to the rear with light and power, providing access to 2 garages.
- Garage 1 19'3 x 11'2 (5.87m x 3.40m)
- Roller door, light and power, mechanics pit.
- Garage 2 17'1 x 9'10 (5.21m x 3.00m)
- Roller door.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »