- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with Patio Doors
- Luxury Fitted \Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Car Parking Bays
- Most Convenient Location - Close To The City
Additional InformationStunning 2 Bedroom Duplex Apartment Set In This Highly Desirable Development Close To The City
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented duplex ground floor apartment holding a prime position within this highly desirable residential development. The richly appointed interior comprises 2 bedrooms, spacious lounge with patio doors to private garden with south easterly aspect, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, gas central heating, extensive use of wood laminate and porcelain floor coverings and excellent storage space. Conveniently positioned to the City with excellent local shopping, leading schools and public transport all within walking distance combines with a gated community to make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, recessed lighting, built-in storage cupboard.
- Lounge 4.72 x 3.69 (15'6" x 12'1")
- UPvc double glazed patio doors, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen 2.93 x 3.49 (9'7" x 11'5")
- Bowl and a half sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, built-under oven and hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, concealed gas boiler partly tiled walls, porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting, under stairs cloaks.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome radiator, porcelain tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.66 x 4.66 (12'0" x 15'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.85 x 3.82 (9'4" x 12'6")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes.
- Communal gardens to rear, patio areas, communal car parking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »