- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- £1,500 Security Deposit
- No Pets
- Newly Fitted Kitchen Units
- PVC Fascia & Downpipes
- Newly Painted Interior & Exterior
- White Panelled Internal Doors
- Popular Residential Location
- Plus Many Other Extras
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Newly Fitted PVC Double Glazed Windows
Spacious 3 Bedroom Available To Rent
This spacious three bedroom semi detached property with large rear garden has just been internally upgraded to a high standard and is presented in excellent decorative order. Recent additions include new kitchen, windows, external doors, floor coverings and decoration. This property is located in a very popular area, close to the A1 by pass, Newry city centre and local primary school.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door and solid wooden floor. Telephone point.
- Lounge 13' 1'' x 15' 0'' (3.99m x 4.58m)
- Solid wooden floor. Slate fireplace and tiled hearth, open fire. Television point, glass panelled double doors to kitchen/diner.
- Kitchen / Diner 9' 3'' x 22' 0'' (2.81m x 6.71m)
- Modern range of newly fitted high and low level units with built in oven, hob, stainless steel fan, splashback and fridge. Ceramic tiled walls and floor to kitchen area. Dining are with solid wooden floor and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 10' 3'' x 7' 0'' (3.13m x 2.14m)
- Range of newly fitted units and plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled floor, PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 8' 11'' x 7' 3'' (2.72m x 2.21m)
- To front. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 12' 6'' x 11' 2'' (3.8m x 3.41m)
- To front. Laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 10' 2'' x 13' 11'' (3.1m x 4.24m)
- To rear. Laminate floor.
- Bathroom 6' 8'' x 7' 9'' (2.04m x 2.36m)
- To rear. White bath with mixer taps, toilet, wash hand basin and walk in shower unit. PVC ceiling finish and ceramic tiled walls. Extractor fan, hotpress off.
- Tarmacadam driveway and parking area to front garden area with plants and shrubs. Outside light. Large enclosed side and rear gardens, lined with conifers offering local privacy.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »