This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A detached country cottage dating back to the mid 1800s
- Beautifully presented and enjoying a tranquil rural setting
- Spacious lounge with beamed ceiling and open fire
- Large kitchen with dining facility and recently fitted beech units with natural brick features
- Two conservatories overlooking gardens
- Two bedrooms - master bedroom with en-suite
- Main bathroom with white suite including slipper bath
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Detached garage with utility room
- Charming gardens with a variety of trees and shrubs, ornamental pond and natural stream
- Five minutes drive from local shopping
Additional InformationThis charming detached cottage conjures up visions of climbing roses and lych gates as you wander around the picturesque gardens dissected by a meandering stream and a myriad of paths and an ornamental pond.
Nestling amidst circa 0.5 acre in the the peaceful peninsula countryside, this is the home of your dreams. The cottage is beautifully presented in keeping with the inherent character comprising a spacious yet cosy lounge, large country kitchen which has recently been refitted, two conservatories to take advantage of the sunny aspects and two double bedrooms, one of which includes an en-suite. In keeping with the upgraded facilities, an attractive bathroom has a white suite with roll top slipper bath. The detached garage includes a utility room.
The property is approached by a short laneway and is less than a mile from the sea and relaxing strolls along the sandy beach.
We are confident you will be captivated by this delightful property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door with leaded stain glass feature and leaded side light, cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE:18' 0" x 12' 6" (5.49m x 3.81m)
- Rustic brick fireplace and hearth, beamed ceiling, pine tongue and groove floor, double doors to:-
- CONSERVATORY:21' 0" x 10' 0" (6.4m x 3.05m)
- Double glazed in UPVC, pine tongue and groove floor.
- KITCHEN/DINING:18' 3" x 14' 10" (5.56m x 4.52m)
- Range of fitted units with beech work tops, Belfast sink, exposed brick feature wall, Stanley oil fired range and hob, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, down lighting, Italian slate floor, access to:-
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY
- BEDROOM (1):13' 0" x 11' 3" (3.96m x 3.43m)
- Brick fireplace and chimney breast, pine floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, down lighting, pine floor.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 4" x 12' 6" (4.37m x 3.81m)
- Pine floor.
- White suite comprising roll top slipper bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, down lighting, recessed medicine cabinet.
- Circa half an acre mature site with a myriad of paths, rockeries, shrubs and ornamental pond with a stream at the bottom of the garden.
- DETACHED GARAGE/UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine and sink. Electric light and power.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views