- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home
- Deceptively Spacious And Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen With Oil Fired Rayburn Open To Casual Dining Area
- Ensuite And Dressing Room Off Master Bedroom
- Bathroom On Ground And First Floor
- Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating, PV And Solar Panels, Connected To Phoenix Gas
- Hardwood Double Glazing Throughout
- Superb Separate Annex With Adjoining Double Garage
- Magnificent Site Extending To Approximately 0.4 Acre Landscaped With Mature Gardens In Lawns, Paved Patio Areas, Flower Beds And Shrubs
- Popular And Sought After Location On Periphery Of Hillsborough Village And Within Close Proximity To A1 And M1 Motorway Networks
Additional InformationThis attractive well-presented two storey detached family home occupies one of the largest sites within Downshire Park off the sought after Carnreagh Road, on the periphery of the charming village of Hillsborough. The many amenities of this popular location are easily accessible as are Sprucefield, Lisburn and the motorway giving access to Belfast and further afield.
The property offers exceptionally well proportioned accommodation throughout comprising of five bedrooms, three reception rooms, spacious kitchen with casual dining area together with two bathrooms and master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room. In addition, the property benefits from a superb annex to the rear which has separate access and would be ideal for those working from home or for a granny flat/teenagers den. Externally, the site extends to approximately 0.4 acre laid in well-manicured gardens.
All in all this is an excellent family home in an area of continued high demand and is sure to appeal to the family market. Viewing is by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Mahogany panelled entrance door with leaded side panels. Quarry tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany fully glazed entrance door with glazed side panels. Oak floor. Cornice ceiling. Cloaks cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.79m x 4.47m (19' 0" x 14' 8")
(into bay window) Attractive mahogany carved fireplace with marble and polished granite inset and gas fire. Cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.58m (13' 3" x 11' 9")
Oak floor. Mahogany carved fireplace with period style cast iron and tiled inset and slate hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.35m (14' 7" x 11' 0")
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AND LIVING AREAS:
- 7.06m x 4.11m (23' 2" x 13' 6")
(max) Superb solid oak kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units. Creda double oven. 4 ring gas hob. Extractor fan and canopy. Blanco sink and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Island unit. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge freezer. Oil fired Rayburn. Partially tiled walls. Tiled floor. Concealed under cupboard lighting. Spot lighting. Open plan to glazed living area over looking the gardens.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.67m x 3.76m (15' 4" x 12' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Excellent range of built-in mahogany wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising corner shower unit with Mira instant heat shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin and vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.78m (9' 10" x 5' 10")
Full range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Vinyl tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 4.27m (14' 5" x 14' 0")
Built-in double wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.88m x 4.29m (16' 0" x 14' 1")
Storage into eaves. Built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.57m x 3.53m (15' 0" x 11' 7")
Storage into eaves. Velux window.
- ADJOINING STORE ROOM:
- 1.93m x 1.85m (6' 4" x 6' 1")
- Access to generous shelved hotpress, storage cupboard and roofspace.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, low flush WC, wash hand basin.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 3.56m x 2.44m (11' 8" x 8' 0")
Fully glazed door.
- BED/SITTING ROOM:
- 7.62m x 5.41m (25' 0" x 17' 9")
(Average) Oak floor. Double doors to garden.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Low level flush WC. Wash hand basin with storage under. Shower.
- 5.28m x 2.31m (17' 4" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink. Bottled gas cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- GARAGE/GAMES ROOM:
- 5.64m x 5.28m (18' 6" x 17' 4")
Double garage doors. Access from reception hall and patio.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several cars. Extensive landscaped private gardens to front, side and rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »