- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented First Floor Apartment In Popular Donard Court Complex
- Situated In Sought After & Convenient Bangor West Location
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Soft Closing Units & Freestanding Appliances
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan Through To A Dining Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms, One With Built-In Wardrobe
- Modern Four Piece White Bathroom Suite Including Separate Shower Enclosure
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Triple Glazed Windows In UPVC Frames
- Communal Gardens In Lawns And Parking Areas
- Popular Apartment Complex Near To Coastal Walks, Town Centre & Railway Halt
- Available To Let From Mid April 2021 Unfurnished For £475 Per Month Plus Rates (Approx. £54 Per Month)
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented first floor apartment is situated within the popular Donard Court complex off Rugby Avenue, and offers a bright and spacious accommodation throughout. The property offers a large open plan lounge with dining area, separate kitchen with luxury range of fitted cupboards and freestanding appliances as well as space for a table and chairs. It further provides two well proportioned bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe to one of them, and a modern four piece white bathroom suite with separate shower enclosure. The apartment also benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system, communal parking and garden areas. Available to let from Mid April 2021 for £475 per month plus rates (approx. £54 per month).
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE FOYER:
- Intercom system, door leading to staircase to first and second floors.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door, cupboard off, single panelled radiator, telephone point, thermostat.
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 3.56m (20' 3" x 11' 8")
Double panelled radiator, TV and Sky points, open plan to dining area, intercom phone.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4")
Luxury range of fitted high and low level cupboards with soft closing units, marble effect roll edged worktops, freestanding cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer, stainless steel extractor hood, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, concealed Worcester gas boiler unit, part tiled walls, space for table and chairs.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.18m (12' 8" x 10' 5")
Built-in wardrobe, single panelled radiator, telephone point.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.15m (11' 5" x 10' 4")
Single panelled radiator.
- Modern four piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, separate shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Communal parking areas, communal gardens in lawns and shrubs.
From Brunswick Road, turn in to Rugby Avenue and continue along until you see the Donard Court complex on your left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »