31 Crossnadonnell Road, Limavady BT49 0BD
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached house
- Integral garage
- Five bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Luxury finishes
- Small cul de sac
Substantial detached house, integral garage, front, side and rear gardens in a small cul-de-sac of only four properties off the Crossnadonnell Road. Some luxury interior features and with five bedrooms and four reception rooms over three floors this impressive property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation craved by growing families. Well located for schools and all the amenities around the town. A fabulous family home with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Property description
- Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge, sitting room, WC, open plan kitchen, dining room and sun room, and utility room. First floor playroom / gym / office from utility room. First floor accommodation has three double bedrooms (master ensuite and dressing room) and family bathroom then two further double bedrooms on the second floor. The property is very well presented and benefits from some luxury finishes such as oak staircases, internal doors, skirting and architraves, solid oak flooring, granite work surfaces and contemporary bathroom suite. UPVC double glazing, guttering, facia and soffits. An oil fired central heating system with two multi-fuel stoves. CCTV and intruder alarm system. Integral garage, pavoir brick driveway and approach, side garden and private, paved rear garden with summerhouse.
- Pavoir brick ramp to UPVC front door. Tiled floor and oak / glazed interior door with glazed side panel.
- Oak staircase, tiled floor and telephone point.
- Lounge 4.8m x 4m (15'9" x 13'1")
- Comfortable living room with marble fireplace and hearth with multi-fuel stove. Solid oak flooring. Satellite, TV and telephone points.
- Sitting room 4m x 3,6m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Cosy reception room with oak fireplace with marble inset and hearth and multi-fuel stove. Solid oak flooring. TV and telephone points.
- WC 2.75m x 1.1m (9'0" x 3'7")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirrored cabinet. Tiled floor.
- Kitchen / Dining area 10.4m x 3.45m (34'1" x 11'4")
- Double oak / glazed doors through to large open plan kitchen and dining area with sunroom off. Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style with window pelmet. One and half bowl Franke sink and mixer tap with granite work surfaces, drainer, upstands and sill. Space for a range with glass splashback and glass / stainles steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher and plumbed for American fridge & freezer. Recessed spot lighting and tiled floor. Dining area is double aspect.
- Sun room 4m x 3.5m (13'1" x 11'6")
- Triple aspect and centrally heated sunroom with vaulted ceiling off the open plan kitchen / dining area. Double doors to rear garden. Recessed spot lighting.
- Utility room 3.3m x 1.6m (10'10" x 5'3")
- Floor and eye level kitchen units in a shaker style. Single bowl sink and mixer tap with granite work surface and upstands. Plumbed for washing machine. UPVC and glazed rear door. Internal door to garage.
- Playroom / Office / Gym 6.8m x 3.3m (22'4" x 10'10")
- Stairs to first floor via utility room. TV, satellite and data points. Access to roofspace.
- First floor
- Oak staircase from hallway to first floor landing.
- Walk in hotpress 2.2m x 2.06m (7'3" x 6'9")
- Large hotpress with window, carpet and hot water tank.
- Bedroom 1 4m x 3.2m (13'1" x 10'6")
- Carpeted double bedroom with TV and telephone points.
- Family bathroom 4m x 2m (13'1" x 6'7")
- Contemporary suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin with unit and mirror with touch LED lighting, panel bath with hand held shower attachment and tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Two heated towel rails, recessed spot lighting, tiled floor and stone splashback.
- Bedroom 2 4m x 3m (13'1" x 9'10")
- Carpeted double bedroom. TV point.
- Bedroom 3 5m x 3.35m (16'5" x 11'0")
- Master bedroom, dressing room and ensuite. Range of fitted bedroom furniture, TV and telephone points, recessed spot lighting and carpet.
- Dressing room 3.25m x 2.7m (10'8" x 8'10")
- Ensuite 3.2m x 1.2m (10'6" x 3'11")
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and mirror and shower cubicle with thermostatic power shower. Stone tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Second floor
- Oak staircase to second floor landing. Velux window.
- Bedroom 4 4.42m x 4m (14'6" x 13'1")
- Two velux windows, vinyl flooring, recessed spot lighting and CCTV hub.
- Bedroom 5 4.43m x 4.02m (14'6" x 13'2")
- Carpeted double bedroom with two velux windows.
- Garage 5m x 3.3m (16'5" x 10'10")
- Integral garage with electric roller door. Houses oil boiler.
- Pavoir brick approach with off street parking for multiple cars. Lawn and flowerbeds with shrubs.
- Side garden
- Enclosed side garden in lawn with raised flowerbeds and shrubs.
- Rear garden
- Enclosed and private rear garden in stone paving and pavoir brick path, dwarf wall and fencing. Summerhouse (4.7m x 2.7m) with double doors, floor and eye level units and vinyl flooring. Power.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »