- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached home
- Living/Dining area
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Off street parking
- Good rear garden
- Popular location
This semi detached home has been beautifully presented by the present owners and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property comprises living room with dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property further benefits from off street parking and a good rear garden with fantastic views. Property in this area has sold quickly in recent times and due to the high standard of finish and the popular location we would recommend early viewing.
- Entrance Hall 12'1" x 6'4" (3.68m x 1.93m)
- White PVC glazed front door with glazed side panel leading to entrance hall. Under stair storage area.
- Living/Dining Area 23'6" x 11'8" (7.16m x 3.56m)
- Open plan living and dining area with wooden laminate flooring and cornicing. Cast iron fireplace with wood surround and granite hearth.
- Kitchen 11'0" x 10'7" (3.35m x 3.23m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel cooker hood with electric fan, integrated oven and hob, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine. Wall tiling and wood laminate flooring. Door to rear.
- First floor
- Landing area. Hotpress.
- Bathroom 8'7" x 5'6" (2.62m x 1.68m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Wall tiling.
- Bedroom One 11'7" x 10'5" (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Rear facing room.
- Bedroom Two 12'7" x 11'1" (3.84m x 3.38m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 8'8" x8'5" (2.64m x 2.57m)
- Front facing room with built in wardrobe.
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn and a tarmac driveway. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn with decked area and panoramic views over surrounding countryside.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »