- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Parking To Rear
- Private Sit Out Balcony With South West Aspect & Sea In Distance
- Vacant Possession From 1st November Approx
- Burglar Alarm
- Communal Storage Units In Complex
** Closing Date: Wednesday 28th October at 12 noon ** A very pleasant 2 bedroom first floor apartment in the ever popular 'Covehill' development. Located behind the main apartment building, the property itself is within a block of only six units within a development of 47 units. Internally the apartment is well laid out and offers modern accommodation. Close at hand is the West Strand Beach with the beautiful scenic walk along to Portrush Harbour and the well established Harbour area. We highly recommend this apartment to those seeking a home in a truly amazing location, for early internal appraisal at your earliest opportunity.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stairs to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With intercom system, double built in storage cupboard and single built in storage cupboard.
- 7.01m x 5.18m (23' 0" x 17' 0")
With new patio doors to sit out balcony.
- With stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units with tiling between, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, recessed lights, wood floor and plaster coving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 2.87m (14' 9" x 9' 5")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- comprising w.c, wash hand basin and fully tiled walk in shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.79m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
With double built in mirrored wardrobe.
- 2.67m x 1.68m (8' 9" x 5' 6")
With white suite comprising w.c, wash hand basin, bath with tiling above, tiled floor and recessed lighting.
- Outside to rear there is a private car park.
- Please note that all purchasers will become a shareholder in a management company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas. Details of the service charge and full management details are available on request. Current Service Charge is £1339.00 p/a (13.10.2020)
Leaving Portrush heading towards Portstewart, take your third left after the Dhu Varren railway bridge into Covehill Court. Drive right into the development and follow the road right around the main building of apartments. No. 31 will be located in the middle section of the lower end of apartments.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »