- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- The agricultural holding in full extends to approximately 35.14 acres and includes 2 x Building Sites.
- The land is laid out in seventeen fields as follows:-
- Field No. 1 - 0.67 Hectares
- Field No. 2 - 1.08 Hectares
- Field No. 3 - 0.71 Hectares
- Field No. 4 - 1.46 Hectares
- Field No. 5 - 1.39 Hectares
- Field No. 6 - 0.48 Hectares
- Field No. 7 - 1.29 Hectares
- Field No. 8 - 1.09 Hectares
- Field No. 9 - 1.39 Hectares
- Field No. 10 - 1.33 Hectares
- Field No. 11 - 0.75 Hectares
- Field No. 12 - 0.38 Hectares
- Field No. 13 - 0.54 Hectares
- Field No. 14 - 0.31 Hectares
- Field No. 15 - 0.65 Hectares
- Field No. 16 - 0.50 Hectares
- Field No. 17 - 0.20 Hectares
- Total - 14.22 Hectares / 35.14 Acres (approx.)
Additional InformationFor Sale (In One or More Lots)
35.14 Acres (approx.) Agricultural lands in 17 fields which includes 2 x building sites for renovation of existing dwelling and the conversion of one outbuilding to form residential unit (2 units total)
Proposal: Renovations and extension of one existing dwelling and the conversion of one outbuilding to form a residential unit (2 units in total)
Planning Application No: I/2013/0316/F
Date: 3rd June 2015
Please note prospective purchasers are required to make their own enquiries relating to planning matters.
For full details - Contact the Agents
Assumed freehold or long leasehold subject to a nominal ground rent
Open to Offers
Strictly by appointment through agent
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Subject to clean and proper title only
* Purchaser to pay a 10% deposit at close of sale.
Moneymore is a small village in County Derry located approximately 5 miles from the town of Magherafelt and 5 miles from Cookstown. The subject land occupies a rural setting on Cookstown Road on edge of Moneymore.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »