- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- End terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Ground floor white bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Good size gardens to the rear
- Convenient and popular location
- Ideal 1st time purchase
Set just off the Upper Castlereagh Road and offering convenience to many of these popular amenities, most of which are within a short walking distance, with transport links close by. The property is both bright and spacious, and comprises 3 good size bedrooms, a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen and a white ground floor bathroom suite. The property also benefits from Gas central heating, and double glazed windows. Externally there are gardens to the front with a spacious rear garden currently split into an Adult & children's area laid in lawn, perfect for trampolines/ football goals etc. A home which should be of appeal to those looking for their first home, or indeed those looking to downsize with convenience right on the door step!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Laminate flooring. Under stairs storage area.
- Lounge 15'3 x 12'6 (4.65m x 3.81m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 12'5 x 7'6 (3.78m x 2.29m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, cooker space and fridge / freezer space, tile effect laminate flooring.
- Ground floor bathroom 8'0 x 5'11 (2.44m x 1.80m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator.
- 1st floor
- Bedroom 1 15'1 x 9'5 (4.60m x 2.87m)
- Built in robe.
- Bedroom 2 10'11 x 10'1 (3.33m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 3 9'2 x 7'1 (2.79m x 2.16m)
- Front gardens
- Gardens to the front laid in lawn.
- Rear gardens
- Good size and enclosed rear gardens with flagged patio and decking area. Additional gardens to the rear laid in lawn.
Garden shed, brick outbuilding, side gate access. Outside light and tap.
- Rear elevation
- Additional garden image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »