- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- DELIGHTFUL SPLIT LEVEL DETACHED BUNGALOW
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: Entrance Hall, Study/Office, Lounge, Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Dining Area, 4 Bedrooms (One with Ensuite Shower), Main Bathroom, Separate W.C.
- Oil Fired Central Heating. Single Glazing.
- Roofspace partially floored and accessible via a slingsby ladder.
- Mature gardens to the Front, Side & Rear laid in lawns with a variety of mature plants, shrubs, flowers and hedging.
- Garage extending to approx. 3.6m x 7.3m. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Tarmac Driveway. Boiler Store. Outside tap.
- Carpets, Curtains & Blinds included within sale.
- EPC 42
31 Clonallon Road, Newry
New to the market
Occupied by the current owners for approximately 50 years and situated on an elevated site fronting the Clonallon Road within walking distance of the shore and Warrenpoint Town Centre.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance hall with carpet flooring and study/office. The dining room is located to the front of the property and leads to the family room which has lovely views over the surrounding mountains. There is a kitchen/dinette with a range of upper and lower level units and electrical appliances included. The lounge has a granite surround fireplace with and open fire and carpet flooring. There are 4 generous sized bedrooms (one of which has a shower room) and all have built in wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom with a three piece suite and a separate w.c.
Externally there are gardens to the front, side and rear laid in lawn with a vast variety of mature, plants, shrubs and flowers. The tarmac driveway provides superb parking. There is also a garage with an up and over door and is also plumbed for a washing machine.
Viewing by appointment with the Sole Selling Agents.
From Warrenpoint. Turn left onto the Well Road. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Clonallon Road and No.31 is located on the left hand side.
- Entrance Hall
- Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving and rose. Hotpress.
- Office/Study 3' 11'' x 6' 7'' (1.19m x 2.01m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring.
- Lounge 15' 9'' x 11' 10'' (4.80m x 3.60m)
- Front & Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Granite surround fireplace with marble hearth and open fire. T.V point.
- Family Room 11' 10'' x 17' 1'' (3.60m x 5.20m)
- Front & Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving and rose. Access to Kitchen.
- Dining Room 12' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.91m x 2.99m)
- Front Elevation. Carpet flooring. Ceiling coving and rose. Telephone and T.V point.
- Kitchen 8' 2'' x 10' 10'' (2.49m x 3.30m)
- Side Elevation. Laminate flooring. Range of upper and lower level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap. Range of electrical appliances which include 4 ring electric hob, Bosch double ovens, Bosch dishwasher & fridge freezer. Partial wall tiling. Access to Family Room.
- Dinette 11' 2'' x 9' 2'' (3.40m x 2.79m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. PVC door to rear garden. Storage cupboard. Door to Hallway.
- Bedroom 1 11' 6'' x 9' 2'' (3.50m x 2.79m)
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 9' 10'' x 11' 6'' (2.99m x 3.50m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3 9' 6'' x 11' 2'' (2.89m x 3.40m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes. Telephone point.
- Bedroom 4 11' 10'' x 12' 10'' (3.60m x 3.91m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Bank of built in wardrobes.
- Ensuite Shower Room 2' 8'' x 5' 7'' (0.81m x 1.70m)
- Tiled floor. Full wall tiling. Shower cubicle with Redring electric shower.
- Rear Elevation. Carpet flooring. Coloured suite consisting of w.c., wash hand basin and bath. Separate fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Separate WC 2' 8'' x 5' 7'' (0.81m x 1.70m)
- Side Elevation. Carpet flooring. Coloured suite consisting of w.c. and wash hand basin.
- Mature gardens to the Front, Side & Rear laid in lawns with a variety of mature plants, shrubs, flowers and hedging. Garage extending to approx. 3.6m x 7.3m. Plumbed for washing machine. Tarmac Driveway. Boiler Store. Outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »