- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationSituated within an exclusive cul de sac development off the Glen Road, this 'Georgian' style semi-detached home boasts bright, spacious accommodation and is tastefully finished to an excellent specification throughout.
Conveniently placed, Chestnut Grange is only a short distance from Glenavy Village with all amenities close to hand; whilst for commuting, the A26 Nutts Corner to Moira Road is also nearby, providing easy access towards Belfast, Lisburn and the Airport.
Accommodation comprises in brief:- Reception Hall; Cloakroom with w.c.; Lounge; Kitchen/Dining Area; Utility Room.
First floor: Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room; 2 further double Bedrooms; Bathroom.
Specification includes: uPVC double glazed windows; uPVC fascias; Oil fired central heating; Alarm system; superb fitted Kitchen with appliances; luxury Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room; internal doors in oak; staircase with newel posts and handrail in oak; spacious Landing with feature tall, arched windows.
Outside: Cobble paved driveway. Detached Garage (5.956 x 3.754) roller door, light, power and central heating boiler. Paved patio area and garden in lawn to rear. Timber fence borders.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Entrance door with glazed top light over. Tiled floor. Downlighters in chrome. Understairs storage/cloaks cupboard.
- Tiled floor. Low flush w.c. and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Downlighters in chrome.
- 4.585m x 4.176m (15' 1" x 13' 8")
Polished stone fireplace with stone inset and granite hearth. (Space for log burning stove).
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.556m x 4.158m (14' 11" x 13' 8")
Extensive range of 'Shaker' style cupboards. Built-in oven, 4 ring halogen hob and extractor fan in stainless steel. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Large and small bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Downlighters in chrome. uPVC double glazed 'french' doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.159m x 2.051m (7' 1" x 6' 9")
Matching cupboards. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed rear door.
- Staircase with oak newel posts and hand-rail, and painted spindles. Recessed lighting on stairs.
- Built-in hotpress. Feature arched window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.789m x 3.729m (12' 5" x 12' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with drench head shower and hose attachment; vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below; low flush w.c. Chrome towel rail. Tiled floor. Downlighters in chrome.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.861m x 3.026m (12' 8" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.237m x 2.759m (10' 7" x 9' 1")
- White suite comprising p-shaped shower-bath with curved screen and shower over; vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboard below; low flush w.c. Downlighters in chrome. Tiled walls around bath and wash hand basin.
From the Crumlin Road (Main Street in the Village), take the Glen Road and Chestnut Grange is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »