- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb three storey semi-detached home in this highly popular development
- Lounge with feature fireplace and open fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with range of intergated appliances open to Living/Dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom/WC
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms (2 on the 1st Floor & 2 on the 2nd Floor)
- Family Bathroom on the First Floor
- Shower Room on the Second Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Single Garage
- Off Street Driveway parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- Just minutes drive from both Belfast & Lisburn City Centres
- Early Viewing is highly recommended
Additional InformationA well presented, three storey semi detached home located in the popular and award winning Breton Hall development. Extremely well presented by its current owners and ideal for modern family living.
It presents a generous Lounge with open plan living/kitchen/dining to the rear. Two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom across the first floor. The second floor then comprises two further generous bedrooms and a separate shower room.
Outside has an enclosed rear garden with off street parking
and detached garage. Breton Road is located just a few
minutes drive from Lisburn City Centre and leading schools.
For those commuting, Belfast City Centre is just a few miles away. Early vieiwng is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid Wood panelled door to front, laminate wood floor and under stair storage
- Ceramic tiled flooring, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled splash backs
- 4.35m x 3.51m (14' 3" x 11' 6")
Feature fireplace with open fire and granite hearth, laminate wood flooring
- 5.59m x 3.m (18' 4" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen, range of high and low level units, one and a half bowl stainless steel side draining sink, cermaic tiled spashbacks, 4 ring ceramic hob, integrated electric oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.74m (10' 10" x 9' 0")
Laminate wood floor, uPVC double glazed door out to rear
- Hotpress off
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, part tiled walls, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.6m (14' 9" x 11' 10")
Laminate wood floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.65m x 3.35m (11' 12" x 10' 12")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Ceramic Tiled Floor, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle, extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Roller door, power, light and plumbing for washing machine
- Generous Driveway to front, leading to detached garage. Small lawn with shrub and tree planting
Fully enclosed rear garden with lawn and sheltered patio area.
When entering the Breton Hall development off the Deriaghy/Boomers Road, take right at the T-Junction and right again into Breton Road, then right again an no.31 Breton Crescent is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »