- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom mid townhouse of 1485 sq ft
- Spacious lounge with feature stove
- Study leading on to balcony
- Four well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite
- Open plan kitchen/dining with a range of integrated appliances
- Ground floor bedroom and shower room
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Utility room
- Integral garage (16' 2'' x 10' 8'')
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Floor area: Approx. 1485 sq ft
- Rates: Approx. £1100 pa
- Management fee: Approx. £100 pa
- Tenure: Freehold
- Viewing is strictly via appointment only
31 Bocombra Hill, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this well presented four bedroom mid townhouse with integral garage set in the sought after development Bocombra Hill. The home offers four well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite, spacious kitchen/dining area with a range of integrated appliances, three piece bathroom suite, ground floor shower room and utility room. The property offers a fully enclosed rear yard with patio area and brick driveway to the front leading to the integral garage. 31 Bocombra Hill is the ideal purchase for those wishing to get on the property ladder or those wishing to upsize, early viewings come highly recommended.
Development off the desirable Old Lurgan Road. Located conveniently close to Portadown town centre leaving close access to Craigavon Area Hospital, schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away which benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 19' 1'' x 10' 5'' (5.81m x 3.17m) at widest point
- Access via wood effect door with window panel to side. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- Integral garage 16' 2'' x 10' 8'' (4.92m x 3.251m)
- Electric roller shutters.
- Bedroom 4 7' 9'' x 11' 3'' (2.36m x 3.43m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Shower Room 7' 10'' x 7' 4'' (2.39m x 2.23m) at widest point
- Three piece shower room comprising of; mains shower, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Utility room 7' 9'' x 6' 6'' (2.36m x 1.98m)
- Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to rear garden via PVC door.
- First Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring.
- Lounge 16' 3'' x 10' 7'' (4.95m x 3.22m) at widest point
- Feature stove. Carpet flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 15' 10'' x 18' 2'' (4.82m x 5.53m) at widest point
- Open plan kitchen/dining space with a range of high and low level fitted units. Integrated ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Single and double panel radiator. Wood effect flooring.
- Study 6' 9'' x 7' 2'' (2.06m x 2.18m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to balcony via PVC double glazed doors.
- Second Floor Landing
- Carpet flooring. Access to shelved storage and roof space.
- Master Bedroom 16' 3'' x 10' 7'' (4.95m x 3.22m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Carpet flooring. Access to;
- En-suite 3' 10'' x 8' 8'' (1.17m x 2.64m) at widest point
- Three piece en-suite comprising of; mains shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 11' 7'' x 8' 7'' (3.53m x 2.61m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bedroom 3 8' 0'' x 9' 3'' (2.44m x 2.82m)
- Rear aspect room. Single panel radiator. Carpet flooring.
- Bathroom 7' 2'' x 7' 2'' (2.18m x 2.18m)
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator. Partially tiled walls. Tiled flooring.
- Front mainly laid in lawn with brick driveway leading to garage. Rear garden offers patio area with lawn area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »