This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Victorian Semi Detached Villa Extending Over Three Floors
- Contemporary Finish
- Retains Many Original Features Such as Cornicing, Ceiling Rose, Cast Iron Fireplaces and Victorian Tiling
- Listed Building Grade 2B
- Lounge with Bay Window and Slate Surround Feature Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room with Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Four Large Double Bedrooms
- Bright Alcove Ideal for Study Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Utility Area in Outhouse, Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Private Courtyard Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, Starting Family or Investor Alike
Additional InformationThis stunning recently refurbished spacious semi detached villa combines period Victorian features, such as high ceilings with original cornicing, ceiling rose, and fireplaces with a contemporary finish. The accommodation comprises of a lounge with black slate surround fireplace, separate dining room with cast iron wood burning stove and a fully fitted kitchen. Other benefits include a large master bedroom with feature bay window and beautiful mature outlook over tree-lined Sagimor Gardens. There are a further three double bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Outside is an attractive small walled courtyard with shed/utility room. Located within easy commuting distance to the city centre and also close at hand is an excellent range of local primary and secondary schooling, Connswater shopping centre and retail park and George Best City Airport. This home is sure to create instant interest to a starting family, young professional and investor alike. We therefore recommend your earliest viewing.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed top light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.52m x 4.27m (14' 10" x 14' 0")
Measurements into bay window. Picture rail, original slate surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- Timber surround fireplace, cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.4m x 2.18m (11' 2" x 7' 2")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in glazed display unit with low voltage spotlight, stainless steel double sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, built-in double oven, integrated four ring Smeg hob, stainless steel extractor hood above, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood access door to courtyard.
- Feature stained glass window, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.39m x 4.29m (14' 5" x 14' 1")
Measurements into bay window. Exposed and treated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.31m (10' 4" x 7' 7")
Cornice ceiling, archway to alcove and study.
- ALCOVE AND STUDY:
- 1.85m x 1.24m (6' 1" x 4' 1")
Built-in shelving, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 4.29m (15' 2" x 14' 1")
Exposed and treated wooden floor, low voltage spotlight, mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.34m (10' 6" x 7' 8")
- Enclosed private courtyard laid in paved patio area, ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy. Front forecourt.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built-in Ideal gas fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 2 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views