- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained detached bungalow
- Excellent location close to town centre and Ward Park
- Flexible 2/3 bedroom accommodation
- New luxury shower room
- Lounge with bay window
- Fitted kitchen leading to separate dining room
- Extra large detached garage
- Secluded rear garden with elevated views
Skyline are proud to present this well maintained and extended detached bungalow with large double length detached garage. Residing in a highly convenient and much sought after edge of town location, the property is only a short walk from a wide range amenities including Ward Park, Bloomfield Shopping centre and the many shops, restaurants and transport links of Bangor Town centre. The attractive bay fronted property offers flexible accommodation of up to three bedrooms, or two bedrooms and two reception rooms as it is currently arranged. Outside, there is ample off street parking and a secluded rear garden with sunny elevated aspect. Requiring only cosmetic moderisation to suit the taste of the new owner, this desirable home will be in high demand, particularily from the retirement sector or those looking to downsize. Early viewing is therefore strongly recommended.
- ENCLOSED PORCH
- uPVC glazed door with glazed side panel, tiled floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Access to floored and insulated attic, velux skylight, cloaks.
- 3.9m x 3.7m (12' 10" x 12' 2")
Bay window, cornicing.
- 4.2m x 3.4m (13' 9" x 11' 2")
Range of high and low level units with complementary worktops, integrated oven and hob with extractor hood, tiled walls, integrated fridge, sliding doors to dining room.
- DINING ROOM / BED 3
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
Sliding door to kitchen
- White suite, large shower cubicle with mains power unit, fully tiled, chrome towel rack radiator, vanity sink with granite stone top and LED mirror, fire window.
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.m x 3.4m (13' 1" x 11' 2")
Integrated robes and vanity desk.
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.7m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Double length, extra wide garage with up and over door, office room, ceiling storage, concrete floor, power and lights, plumbed sink.
- Off street parking to front with lawn, paved patio and shrubs. To rear, hedge enclosed lawn and paved patio. Boiler house. Storage shed to rear of garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
43rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »