- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Property Located In The Popular Bloomfield Area
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Area With Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of High And Low Level Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Three Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Panelled Bath
- Attractive Garden In Lawn And Detached Garage
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent red brick semi-detached property located in the much sought after Grand Parade area. Ideally located within a short distance to some of East Belfast's leading schools, Forestside Shopping Centre, Ballyhackamore Village and its vast array of shops and cafés and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, spacious lounge / dining room with double doors to rear and fitted kitchen. Furthermore, the first floor offers three bedrooms, and attractive white bathroom suite with panel bath with over head shower. Also benefitting from a large enclosed rear garden in lawn, off street parking area, PVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. High demand is expected for this property and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs, solid strip wood flooring and hard wood front door.
- Living / Dining Area 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- (into bay). Attractive fireplace, solid strip wood flooring and double doors to garden.
- Kitchen 11'0 x 5'0 (3.35m x 1.52m)
- Range of high and low level units, Belfast sink, wooden worktops, oven, ceramic hob, partly tiled walls and solid strip wood flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 9'0 (3.15m x 2.74m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 6'0 x 5'4 (1.83m x 1.63m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, over head shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, towel rail, partly tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway leading to detached garage, plumbed for washing machine and oil fired boiler (currently used as utility area).
Attractive garden to rear in lawn, wooden decked area, trees, shrubs and PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
156th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »