- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Extended Semi Detached Property with Corner Site
- Three Reception Area's With Solid Wood Panel Flooring
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Double Doors Leading To Rear
- Two Bedrooms To First Floor, Master Bedroom Leading To Dressing Room
- White Bathroom Suite With Bath & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating & PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Concrete Area To Rear With Summer House & Car Access
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities & Kingspan Stadium
Additional InformationAn extended semi detached property just off the Castlereagh Road offering generous accommodation sitting on a corner site. Comprising of three reception area's consisting of lounge with solid oak wood flooring, living room with original wood panel flooring and archway to dining room opening to modern fitted kitchen with ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers two good size bedrooms with the master bedroom opening to what was originally bedroom three now a dressing room. Modern white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle and ceramic tile flooring. Furthermore, gas fired central heating, pvc double glazed windows and outside offers a generous concrete area with large garden shed/summer house and an open garage to the rear with vehicle access from Donovan Parade.
Located in the popular residential area which sits between Orangefield Crescent and Castlereagh Road and within walking distance to a vast range of amenities including Tesco's Shopping Centre and the popular Kingspan Stadium. This property offers great family accommodation on a corner site with extension to the rear opening to a fully fitted kitchen and gated driveway to the rear. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Cloak space under stairs.
- Lounge 12'9 x 10'6 into bay (3.89m x 3.20m into bay)
- Solid Oak wood flooring.
- Living Room 11'3 x 10'6 (3.43m x 3.20m)
- Original wood panel flooring. Archway to:
- Dining Room 8'9 x 8'7 (2.67m x 2.62m)
- Patio doors to garden. Archway to:
- Kitchen 17'3 x 6'6 (5.26m x 1.98m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surface, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for gas range cooker. Stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Gas fired boiler. Recessed spotlighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 9'6 (3.45m x 2.90m)
- Archway to:
- Dressing Room 7'2 x 7'2 (2.18m x 2.18m)
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 11'2 x 9'8 (3.40m x 2.95m)
- Built-in wardrobes. Original wood panel flooring.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, walk-in shower cubicle with built-in shower and sliding shower doors. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring. Chrome radiator.
- Enclosed front garden with lawn and flowerbeds, enclosed side paved area and rear garden with concrete area. Garden shed with extended covered area. Sliding gate access to side. Summer house with light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »