- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended semi detached property in convenient location on a good corner site
- Living room
- Sitting room
- Kitchen/ dining
- 3 bedrooms. The current layout is two bedroom as the front two bedrooms have been knocked together
- Mains gas central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Corner site with gardens front, side and rear
- Off street parking to rear
- Wooden garden cabin
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is very well located just off the Castlereagh Road within walking distance of local shopping facilities and just a short drive from Belfast City Centre. The property has been extended across the rear to provide a larger kitchen and dining area which is open plan to the sitting room and the corner site offers excellent outside space with room to bring the car in at the rear. It was designed as a three bedroom house but the third bedroom has been amalgamated with the front bedroom to form a large room with dressing area.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom space under stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.23m (13' 0" x 10' 7")
Bay window and solid oak flooring
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.23m (11' 4" x 10' 7")
Timber laminate flooring
- KITCHEN/ DINING:
- 5.28m x 4.88m (17' 4" x 16' 0")
"L" shaped with range of high and low level units with stainless steel Baumatic range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, matching extractor canopy and splash back, gas boiler and tiled floor. Double French doors to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 2.97m (11' 4" x 9' 9")
Currently open to bedroom 3
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.m (11' 3" x 9' 10")
Built-in wardrobes and polished wooden floor
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.21m x 2.18m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
Currently open to bedroom 1 and used as dressing area
- 2.21m x 2.13m (7' 3" x 7' 0")
White suite, bath with shower attachment, corner shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, basin in vanity unit, W.C, chrome towel radiator, towel storage shelves, tiled walls and floor
- Front garden in shrub beds paved path with paved area to side. Parking area to rear with access from side, timber decked area to rear, concrete patio and shed.
- OUTSIDE CABIN:
- 3.56m x 3.45m (11' 8" x 11' 4")
With light and electric
Blenheim Drive is located between the Castlereagh Road and Orangefield Crescent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »