31 Blackstaff Road, Kircubbin BT22 1AQ
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully presented semi-detached home
- Beautiful rural setting with generous back garden
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Excellent Living/Kitchen/Diner
- Modern family bathroom with white suite
- Utility room with WC
- uPVC double glazing and fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and rear in lawn with tarmac driveway
- Current EPC- C80
Additional InformationA beautiful first time or an excellent family home in a beautiful rural setting. This lovely semi-detached property extends to over 1,200 sq ft, is of relatively recent construction, and offers excellent value for money. Internally the property is presented and finished to a high specification throughout and the discerning buyer will definitely appreciate the fabulous living/kitchen/diner area to the rear of the property, an ideal space for the family to socialise together.
Furthermore the house benefits from 2 reception rooms and a handy downstairs utility room with WC. Upstairs comprises of 3 good sized bedrooms (master ensuite) with 2 of the bedrooms overlooking the fantastic rural views. Externally the property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and is fully tarmaced to the front with ample parking but it is the views to the rear of the property which will leave a lasting impression. We anticipate a lot of interest in this property and recommend contacting the office at your earliest convenience to book an internal viewing. Tel 028 91828100
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC door with double glazed window pane to front, tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- 4.98m x 4.14m (16' 4" x 13' 7")
Open fireplace with tiled hearth, T.V point, 2 x double panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard.
- UTILITY ROOM & WC
- 1.83m x 1.8m (6' 0" x 5' 11")
Low level unit in light oak effect with wood effect worktops. Stainless steel sink & mixer tap, plumbed and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. White WC, tiled floor and single panel radiator.
- 6.53m x 5.m (21' 5" x 16' 5")
Range of high and low level units in light oak effect with wood effect work-tops and small end breakfast bar area. Stainless steel extractor hood and space for fridge freezer and dishwasher. 11/2 sink bowl with mixer taps, partially tiled walls, tiled floor with casual dining area. Living area space with sliding patio doors to rear. T.V point, recessed lighting and smoke alarm.
- Access to partially floored roof-space via Slingsby ladder and smoke alarm.
- Modern white suite comprising of wash-hand basin with tiled splashback, WC and bath with shower over and feature wall tiling. Recessed lighting tiled floor, extractor fan and single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.45m (13' 1" x 11' 4")
Measuremenets at widest points. Built-in wardobe, double panel radiator, velux window.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle, white wash-hand basin with tiled splashback & WC, single panel radiator and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 2.44m (11' 3" x 8' 0")
Measurements at widest points. Double panel radiator, T.V. point, overlooking excellent rural views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.44m (11' 3" x 8' 0")
Measurements at widest points. Double panel radiator, overlooking excellent rural views.
- Fully tarmaced driveway to front, outside light.
Gravel and lawned area to rear, enclosed by fencing with excellent rural views, wooden shed, outside light and oil tank.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Blackstaff Road is easily accessed via Gransha Road or Quarter Road and from either side of the Peninsula and this property is located in the townland of Ballycran.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »