This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive And Recently Built Development
- Lounge/Dining Area With Bay Window And Oak Laminated Timber Floor / Open Plan Kitchen
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- One Good Sized Bedroom
- Luxury Shower Room With Large Quadrant Shower Cubicle / Separate Storage Cupboard
- Low Running Costs With Excellent Energy Efficiency Rating Of C78
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows / Communal Car Parking To Rear
A Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive And Recently Built Development
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak laminated timber floor.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 4.94m x 3.41m (16' 2" x 11' 2")
Measurements taken to bay window and widest points. Oak laminated timber floor. Open plan to Kitchen.
- LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 3.03m x 2.m (9' 11" x 6' 7")
Range of high and low level units. Woodstrip effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mono style mixer tap. Zanussi integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated Indesit washer/dryer. Pull out larder unit. Built in cupboard with gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. Oak laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.01m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Oak laminted timber floor.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Large quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Close couple low flush wc. Recessed spotlights.
- Separate store with light.
- Communal carparking space.
- £408 per year (at present) to include block insurance, maintenance to communal gardens and car park lighting, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor satisfy themselves on service charge amount and inclusions.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Moira Road turn into Beechfield Mews, turn left into car park.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »