- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Spacious lounge / dining
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom suite
- Under floor oil heating
- Double glazed windows
- Numbered allocated parking
- Chain free onward sale
Deceiving from the outside, this 1st floor apartment property is both bright and spacious which offers good sized accommodation. Both bedrooms are of double size, with the master also enjoying an en-suite shower room. The lounge is of comfortable proportions, and would also be spacious enough for an additional dining space. Also being located on the outside of the block there are windows in the kitchen & bathroom making this apartment much brighter. The location is fantastic, with local bus routes, the Cairnshill Park and ride a few minutes from the property. Low maintenance and convenience are the key, and as this property is chain free, an early viewing is highly recommended!
- The accommodation comprises
- Hardwood and glass panelled front door leading to
- Entrance porch
- Storage cupboard. Glass panelled inner door to lounge.
- Lounge / dining 19'5 x 14'8 At widest points (5.92m x 4.47m At widest points)
- Dining image
- Kitchen 11'10 x 7'9 (3.61m x 2.36m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, formica work surfaces, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, fridge freezer & cooker space.
- Bedroom 1 12'8 x 10'0 (3.86m x 3.05m)
- Comprising corner fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13'5 x 11'3 (4.09m x 3.43m)
- Bathroom 7'7 x 6'1 (2.31m x 1.85m)
- Comprising panelled bath, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Numbered allocated and visitor parking areas.
- Pvc oil tank and boiler house housing oil fired boiler to the rear, communal areas.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
138th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »