This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Exceptional Large Detached Family Home
- Popular Residential Area
- Finished to the Highest of Standards Throughout
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation on Both Levels
- Living Room with Feature Polished Cast Iron Fireplace, Gas Coal Effect Fire and Solid Walnut Floor
- Dining Room with Solid Walnut Floor
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Units, Top of the Range Kitchen Appliances, Granite Work Tops and Casual Dining Area
- Large Sun Room
- Study/Family Room with Solid Walnut Floor
- Separate Utility Room
- Five Large Bedrooms
- Master Suite with En Suite Shower Room, Dressing Room and Extensive Range of Built-in Wardrobes
- Bedroom Two with En Suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Free Standing Jacuzzi Bath
- Downstairs Cloakroom with WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Beam Vacuum System
- Pressurised Water System
- Well Presented Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway and Forecourt in Attractive Brick Paviour with Parking for Cars, Caravans or Boats
- Detached Double Garage with Twin Remote Roller Shutter Doors
- Low Maintenance Fully Enclosed Rear Garden with Westerly Aspect, Artificial Grass, Extensive Timber Decked Terrace, Stone Terraces and Brick Paviour Terraces
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationThis is a superb opportunity to purchase a truly exceptional extensive detached family home finished to the highest of standards throughout. Located in this extremely popular residential area there are many amenities close by including shops, Bangor town centre, Bloomfield shopping complex and leading local schools. The property itself is absolutely superb and offers a wide range of different layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers. The ground floor comprises of impressive living room with feature polished cast iron fireplace, gas coal effect fire and solid walnut floor, dining room with solid walnut floor, family room/study with solid walnut floor, magnificent large modern fitted kitchen with extensive range of units, top of the range appliances and granite work tops which is open plan to a sun room with aspect to the rear garden. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having five well proportioned bedrooms including master suite with bedroom, dressing room and en suite bathroom. Bedroom two also has an en suite shower room. There is also a luxury family bathroom. Outside does not disappoint either. There is a well presented front garden in lawns, driveway and forecourt in attractive brick paviour, with parking for cars, caravans or boats, leading to detached double garage with twin remote control roller shutter doors whilst to the rear is a low maintenance spacious garden with westerly aspect, artificial grass, stone terraces, brick paviour terraces, extensive timber decked terrace and dog run, which is all fully enclosed. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, downstairs cloakroom with WC, separate utility room, ornate cornice ceiling, pressurised water system and beam vacuum system. All in all this is a truly outstanding property and one in which we expect demand to be high. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment.
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door with mahogany effect uPVC double glazed side panels to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed inner door with bevelled insets and glazed side panels to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Fully tiled floor, cloakroom, storage cupboard with pressurised water system and beam vacuum system, ornate cornice ceiling.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, feature Villeroy Boch glass floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, storage cupboard, fully tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 7.52m x 4.34m (24' 8" x 14' 3")
Solid walnut wooden floor, ornate cornice ceiling, feature polished cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, gas coal effect fire, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, French doors with bevelled glazed insets to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.63m (15' 11" x 11' 11")
Solid walnut floor, ornate cornice ceiling, bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM OR OFFICE:
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
Solid walnut wooden floor, built-in desk, cupboards and drawers, ornate cornice ceiling.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED M KITCHEN:
- 8.71m x 3.84m (28' 7" x 12' 7")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, double bowl sink unit with easy clean mixer tap and matching granite drainer, Rangemaster stainless steel 6-ring cooker range with tiled splashback and extractor fan above, Fisher and Paykel fridge freezer, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated Bosch microwave, concealed strip lighting, large island unit with storage cupboards, granite work surfaces, casual dining area, open archway to sun room, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, built-in seating.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.91m (14' 6" x 12' 10")
Fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed French doors outside to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.18m x 1.78m (10' 5" x 5' 10")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, uPVC double glazed door to driveway, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Study area, large shelved hotpress, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.71m (15' 5" x 12' 2")
at widest points plus wardrobe space Extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.93m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
Fully fitted with drawers, hangers and shelves.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with shower over and hand shower, large wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 4.88m (12' 0" x 16' 0")
at widest points
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, Duravit wash hand basin with mixer tap on display unit, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.92m (12' 8" x 9' 7")
Double built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 3.56m (14' 8" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- White suite comprising: free standing Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and hand shower, large Villeroy Boch wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap on display unit, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Easily presented front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants, shrubs and loose stones, driveway and forecourt in attractive brick paviour with parking for cars, caravans or boats leading to detached double garage.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.87m x 5.87m (19' 3" x 19' 3")
Twin remote control roller shutter doors, power and light.
- Beautifully presented low maintenance fully enclosed rear garden with artificial grass, stone terraces, extensive timber decked terrace, cracked slate, outside tap and dog run, westerly aspect.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views