- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 2 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Entrance hallway laid in laminate wood flooring with storage cupboard, leading to:
- Open plan Living/Kitchen area
- Living area laid in laminate flooring with duel aspect views
- Fitted kitchen with modern beech style units and space for the everyday electrical appliances.
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Bathroom with white three piece suite including shower over bath , sink & pedestal and WC.
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Well presented throughout
- Designated Secure Off Street Parking
Property Sales & Lettings NI take great pleasure in marketing ‘TO LET’ this fantastic 2 bedroom Ground Floor Apartment located in the ever popular Heath lodge Development, Ballygomartin. Within close proximity to all local amenities including shops, schools, public transport routes, Tesco supermarket and yet only a short commute to Belfast City Centre.
EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
25th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »