- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptionally Well Presented Modern Townhouse
- Prime Position Within the Ever Sought After Abbington Manor Development
- Excellent Convenience
- Close to a Wide Range of Amenities and Offering Ease of Access to the City Commuter via Main Arterial Routes
- Lounge with Attractive Fireplace and Gas Coal Fire
- Recently Installed Stylish Kitchen with a Range of Integrated Appliances, Open Plan to Living/Dining Space Opening to the Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Fully Enlcosed Rear Gardens, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Resident Allocated Car Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
Additional InformationNumber 31 is an excellent example of modern town house living within this highly sought after development, Abbington Manor. This particular home enjoys a prime position within the development and has been exceptionally well maintained by the present owners with tasteful internal décor and high quality fixtures and fittings throughout. Located off the old Belfast Road the property is conveniently positioned in close proximity to many amenities, including Springhill shopping complex, Rathmore Primary School, Carnalea Golf Club and railway halt, as well as being easily accessible to the main arterial routes for city commuting. This property will appeal to even the most discerning of purchaser as there is little to do but simply move in.
The accommodation comprises a generous lounge, with attractive fireplace and gas coal fire and modern open plan kitchen/dining/living space with a range of integrated appliances and tasteful use of stylish tiling. Outside there is a front forecourt and enclosed rear garden ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Other benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, alarm system and ground floor WC.
We anticipate demand to be high as this property appeals to young professionals, first time buyers and investors alike.
- Hardwood composite front door with double glazed inset, double glazed arched top light
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloaks area, solid oak wooden flooring, alarm controls
- 4.67m x 3.53m (15' 4" x 11' 7")
Attractive fireplace surround, cast iron polished inset, tiled hearth, gas coal fire, solid oak wooden flooring, mature outlook to front, recessed LED spotlighting.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- With stairs to first floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlighting.
- 6.1m x 3.53m (20' 0" x 11' 7")
Shaker style hand painted effect kitchen, stainless steel fittings, granite work surface and up-stand, stainless steel four ring gas hob, stainless steel oven below, stainless steel splashback, glass and stainless steel extractor hood, sink and a half inset sink unit, chrome mixer taps, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, ample dining area, uPVC double glazed access door to easily maintained rear paved garden with artificial grass, garden shed.
- Recessed LED spotlighting, access hatch to roofspace, linen press with gas fired boiler, built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.53m (12' 9" x 11' 7")
12'9" x 11'7" at widest points
Outlook to front, recessed LED spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.57m (10' 5" x 8' 5")
Laminate wooden flooring, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.51m x 1.96m (8' 3" x 6' 5")
Laminate wooden flooring, recessed LED spotlighting.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, P-shaped panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, shaped shower screen, electric shower unit, fully tiled splashback, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- Front forecourt, rear easily maintained garden laid in paving, artificial grass, garden shed.
Travelling to Bangor along Old Belfast Road turn right into Abington Manor development. Number 31 will be in front of you slightly to the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
77th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »