30A Tullyhubbert Road,
Moneyreagh, Newtownards, BT23 6BY
5 Bed Detached House
Asking price £595,000
Asking price £595,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- Magnificent Detached Family Home Extending To 2,600 Sq Ft
- Beautifully Presented Accommodation Finished To A High Level Of Specification
- Five Bedrooms/One Reception Or Four Bedrooms/Two Reception
- Superb Kitchen With Central Island Open To Living/Dining Areas
- Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Family Bathroom, Ensuite And Additional Shower Room
- Large Detached Garage And Generous Driveway Parking
- Oil Fired Central Heating [Underfloor To Ground Floor]
- PVC Double Glazing
- Heat Recovery System
- High Levels Of Insulation Throughout
- Electric Gates Leading To Tarmac Driveway With Generous Parking
- External Cameras And Lighting
- Pleasant Site Extending To 0.7 Acre With Gardens And Rear Paddock
- Popular And Convenient Semi Rural Location 15 Minutes From Belfast City Centre
- Viewing By Private Appointment
The property itself was constructed 2 years ago and has been finished to the highest standards throughout with an unrivalled level of specification.
Extending to 2600 sq. ft the adaptable layout provides for the potential of 5 bedrooms together with open plan kitchen/living/dining, family room together with luxury bathroom, ensuite and additional shower room.
Externally the property is positioned on a pleasant site extending to approximately 0.7 acres with formal gardens, rear paddock, and large garage.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family in today’s market viewing is by private appointment through our Lisburn Road Office on 02890 668888.
- Composite front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.27m x 4.14m (14' 0" x 13' 7")
Brick fireplace with wood-burning stove.
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 8.71m x 5.11m (28' 7" x 16' 9")
In the Kitchen – Excellent range of high and low level units. Central island unit with quartz worktops. Inset sink with ‘Quooker’ boiling hot water tap. 5 ring gas hob. Double oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled floor. Sliding doors from Living Area to front patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 2.06m (12' 7" x 6' 9")
High and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.53m x 3.78m (21' 5" x 12' 5")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 1.73m (9' 5" x 5' 8")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.1m (13' 7" x 10' 2")
- Freestanding bath. Walk-in shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (3) / CINEMA ROOM / PLAYROOM:
- 6.48m x 4.32m (21' 3" x 14' 2")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.48m x 3.78m (21' 3" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- 0.7 acre site with gardens in lawns and patio, rear paddock, and generous parking.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.91m x 7.09m (32' 6" x 23' 3")
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.