This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Modern residential investment opportunity in the heart of Liverpool's most prestigious district.
We are delighted to announce the launch of one of Liverpool’s most ambitious and striking residential developments, The Residence at 8 Water Street. The scheme consists of 96 individual residential units split into 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments.
The developer is offering a 2 year rental guarantee on all unit sizes. Outside spaces are available to residents on the second and fifth floor in the form of a modern roof garden providing stunning rooftop views of the city.
Redevelopment works include a complete overhaul of the building’s façade, the installation of feature lighting throughout and, subject to planning, the addition of two further floors. The building will retain its unique porthole styling in line with the architect’s original contemporary and minimalist vision.
The development is perfectly suited for tenants looking to live in the city’s thriving business district whilst benefiting from close proximity to the historic waterfront, Liverpool One shopping centre, some of the city’s best bars and restaurants and most importantly, the city’s biggest multinational employers.
The development offers the best high-end accommodation in the area along with a fantastic location, thereby appealing to tenants who are looking for quality apartments and are willing to pay for it. Based on the city’s strong demand for private rented accommodation we anticipate extremely high demand from culturally-aware young professionals in the city centre.
Liverpool is one of the UK’s fastest growing cities, with access to six million customers and an economy worth more than £149 billion. The local economy is also growing by an impressive 15% year-on-year due to an influx of new businesses and a thriving tourism economy.
These apartments are being reserved very quickly! Please contact us for further information and secure this fantastic investment opportunity
- High specification hand made by British Craftsmen fitted units in high-gloss Cream
- Engineered silver speckle granite worktops
- Fully integrated Baumatic appliances: microwave, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood
- Feature lighting above & under wall units
ENSUITE BATH & SHOWER ROOMS
- Pure white Alchemist bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers
- Wet Room with thermostatic shower mixer and glazed screen
- Large shower enclosure
- Contemporary ceramic porcelain tiling
- Large vanity mirror
- Chrome Plated Towel Ring
- Low voltage shaver socket
- LED mood lighting to washbasin and shower area
- 24hr concierge service
- Private residents' Laundry Room
- Secured bicycle storage
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- Full height entrance & internal doors
- Suites feature custom made installed double beds with additional storage facilities by local designers
- Wardrobes with high gloss cream doors
- Brush chrome door handles and light switches
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, living room, bedrooms & bathrooms
- Satellite TV and telephone outlets to living room and bedroom
- Kitchen in premium quality engineered oak effect flooring
- Bedroom, living room & hallway carpeted in a warm, neutral colour tone
- Smooth finish to all walls & ceilings, painted in white emulsion
- European Veneered Polished Oak finish to doors and woodwork
SECURITY & WARRANTIES
- Intercom entryphone system to all apartments
- Monitored CCTV system
- 10 year Buildzone warranty
- Comprehensive induction with a designated Customer Service Manager
Images have been provided by the developer and are for illustrative purposes. The final finish is subject to change
Specification details are correct at time of publication but are for guidance only and remain subject to change. Exact fittings and finishes are subject to availability at time of installation
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »