- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A fantastic third floor apartment located in the heart of Belfast City Centre
- Only minutes from Central train station and the M1/M2 motorway links
- Impressive communal entrance lobby and two serviced lifts available to all floors
- Well-presented accommodation to include:
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area with access to a balcony
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms one with an en-suite shower room
- Modern bathroom with a white three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler installed in 2018) and double glazed windows throughout
- EPC B81 - Excellent EPC rating ensuring low running costs
- Secure pin code entry system - which is changed monthly
- Great investment opportunity or first time buy
- Chain free, great value for money and ready to move into
- Management Fee - Approx. £80 per month
- Rates: £1027.13
- Please note: there is no parking space with this apartment
Additional InformationMcQuoids are delighted to present to the market this great third floor apartment. It is ideally located in one of Belfast's most exclusive developments in the heart of Belfast City Centre. Benefitting from no onward chain, this property is ideal for young professionals with a city centre job and a busy lifestyle or investors. With every amenity close by, from pubs and restaurants, to high street shops and gyms, all within walking distance. This is sure to be a fun and convenient place to live.
The spacious and bright apartment comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, a wonderful open plan living, dining and kitchen area with access to an ample sized balcony with a southerly aspect, perfect for al-fresco dining, two bedrooms, the master with an en-suite shower room and a main bathroom with a modern white three-piece suite. The property is further enhanced by having gas fired central heating and double-glazed windows throughout.
Margarita Plaza stands proud in Adelaide Street, with an impressive, contemporary and well maintained entrance lobby and two serviced lifts which provides access to all floors.
Management Fees: Approx £80 per month
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Communal front door, with access code which changes on a regular basis, to entrance hall. Mosaic tiled floor. Two lifts and staircase.
- COMMUNAL HALL
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Front door to entrance hall with double fitted cupboard and a wood laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN:
- 7.41m x 4.38m (24' 4" x 14' 4")
Wood laminate flooring. Door to balcony area and views to the rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units to include a matching extractor fan and a stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated appliances include fridge/freezer, electric oven and a gas hob. Recess for a washing machine. Tiled at splashback.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 2.72m (15' 10" x 8' 11")
Rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.7m x 0.86m (8' 10" x 2' 10")
White suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush W.C., and a shower cubicle. PVC panelled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.8m x 2.38m (12' 6" x 7' 10")
Rear aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Cupboard housing the wall mounted gas boiler.
- 2.59m x 1.94m (8' 6" x 6' 4")
White suite comprising a wash hand basin, W.C., and panel bath. Tiled floor and at splashback.
Located in Adelaide Street in Belfast City Centre.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »